Game 1

The harsh breeze, flew past. You shivered, everything blurry and dark. Slowly rising your head, from the ground, you blink multiply times, regaining vision. Thick dark trees surrounded you, a dark fog hovering over the ground; blue haze casting over the entire area.

A small shack a few meters away, the blue paint, tearing off, the rustic silver outlining. "Where am I?" You questioned to nothing. You wrapped your arms around yourself, the warmth giving you a little hope, as walked into the small worn out shack.

"Hello?" you called out, chuckling at the cliche act in horror movies. You noticed it was completely empty besides the blue and red wooden board across, neatly leaned against the wall. You trailed you finger along it, the paint chipped away.

"Thank god." a voice trembled. You turned to see a guy holding his shoulder. His dark, heavy jacket torn. He limped towards you, you instantly run up and hold his arm. "You okay!?" you asked, worriedly.

The black messy hair man shook his head. He slowly torn his hand from his shoulder. A gaping wound messily placed on his arm. "Omg..." you mumbled. You looked around the shack not knowing what to do.  "What did you cut yourself on?" You inquired. 

The unknown man chuckled. "That thing." He said. You looked in the eyes, he didn't seem to be joking. You sigh and ask, "What thing?" He looked at you wide eyed. You felt a strong feeling it wasn't just you two anymore. You heart raced and you turned around. 

Heavy footstep, stomped closer to your location. "You don't know!" The man roared. Another man entered through the door, he was much taller, a clever in his right hand. You stood there taking in the man appearance. The white mask, with sharp teeth, the rope tied aorund holding on the mask on his face. His bloody overalls. 

The black haired guy, shoved you through the other door way, slamming down the board. You shook yourself out of thoughts and bolted. You let yourself carry away from the other human life form. 

You came to a stop near some broken walls, with windows in them. You rested against a bright red locker. You huffed, trying to catch air. Everything was slightly blurred again. Your thoughts scrambled about the man you met, and his safety, and the other, and everything he was planning on doing. 

"Are you okay?" a voice whispered. You gasped slightly and turned to see a dark haired girl, blue glasses neatly placed on his face. "Yeah fine," you replied. She nodded, kneeling down beside you. She offered her hand, you gazed at it for a moment, bandages messily wrapped aorund. You took her sweet gesture and she yanked you up.  

"I'm Claudette, by the way." She introduced, walking behind you. You turned around, "I'm Y/n." She smiled and crouched near a broken machine. You gazed at her movement, she had got it started to work, not enough to generate anything though.

"W-what are you doing?" You asked. She shrugged, chuckling afterwards. You titled you head, walking closer to the machine. You traced your finger along it, dust covered you finger. You wiped it off on your pants and crouched beside her. 

"Why?" You questioned. She stopped placing her finger aorund her chin. "ugh man what's his name?" She scoffed at herself quietly. You giggled at her silly comment. "Well whatever his name was, walked past a door. He said if we power enough generators that are connected to it, we could get out." She explained. 

"Ps. I have no idea what I'm doing." The dark girl added. "Thanks." you snicked playfully. You began to look aorund, seeing wires not connected, and some bolts lose. You went to connect the wires and two ended up touching. 

Sparks flew in the air, a loud explosion killing you ears, arms covered your eyes. Both you and Claudette coughed. You opened your mouth to apologize only to get cut off, "Don't worry, I do it all the time." She rolled her eyes.