Save Jake

Time was running out and you had to choose, and quickly. Both lives on the line you ran towards Jake. The killer had barley left him to check on Nea. You ran up and pried him off the hook. 

"Thank you." Jake thanked, using you as a crutch. You ran, supporting Jake to the doorway. You set him near the exit. You let go of him and ran to get Nea. As soon as you got there the Entity took her. Stabbing her everywhere, will all it's legs. 

Your eyes filled with tears, you wanted to scream, but the killer didn't need to be alerted. You pulled yourself together walking past the killer to the exit where you left Jake. You sighed helping him out. 

"Nea?" He inquired, though you didn't answer. You let the rebel teen die. Guilt was hitting you really hard, you watched the amazing fun female die. You remember her amazing escape plan when she got herself off the hook. She rescued you too, and you both lived that trial. All the moments where you and Ace got a little close, she was there. 

"H-Hey...I-It's o-ok-okay." Jake chocked out. You nodded, seeing the internal burning flames. "Guys!" Claudette cheered. You set Jake on the log. Looking him, his wounds closing causing you to cry. 

"Y/n?" Ace walked up to your, hugging you. You cried into his chest, sobbing uncontrollably. Claudette looked around noticing that Nea was gone. Ace stroked your hair softly whispering random shit about how everything was okay and she's in a better place. 

This triggered your temper. "This is NOT okay! Nothing is okay!" You shoved yourself away from Ace and sobbed. "Nea is DEAD! Dead!...And there nothing we can do." You fell to the ground near your tree, pulling the journal closer to you. 

"Leave her alone- She needs time to think and calm down." Jake smiled at you, pulling Ace to the fire. You chuckled, wiping the tears away, and started to read another entry in Benedict's journal. 

"The only possible escape lies behind huge ornate metal gates. They taunt me every time I lay my eyes on them keeping me in, as a caged animal. But as I discovered, they can be opened. Somehow these generators are the key to getting them open. As I managed to repair enough of them, the gates opened, and I ran with all my soul towards the campfire in the distance. Sometimes I escape and sometimes I stare the Entity in the eye and wake up at the never ending fire. Why aren't the killers following me through the gates? I might never know."

You examined the paragraph over and over. The sentence that stood out the most to you was, "I stare the Entity in the eye and wake up at the never ending fire." You wondered if it was possible the same would happen to Nea. 

"Jake!" You called over. He looked at you and gestured him to sit next to you. Dwight covered his mouth and Claudette and Meg teased, "Ohhhhh~" Jake blushed and shoved the girls, walking over. 

You handed the journal over to him to read. "Where did you get this?" He asked while reading. You went back, the face full of dirt when tripping over it was the first memory. "I tripped over it." You explained with a shrug. 

Jake's eye scanned the page multiply times. "Does that mean?" He inquired, he glanced between you and the sentence. "Maybe?" You answered, standing up to stretch. Jake closed the journal and yawned. 

You offered your hand, he took it, instead of you pulling him up, Jake pulled you down on top of him. You blushed, your noses touching, your lips could feel his breathing. "I ship it!" Meg and Dwight cheered at the same time.

Both yours and Jake's gaze went to the fangirl and fanboy. Claudette was internally squealing; jumping up and down. 

You sighed, removing yourself off Jake to lay near the fire. The warmth comforted you; soon your eyes shut and you drifted off to sleep.