feel+good+nights+an ode to becoming one

we're slipping, we're falling as the gods waltz on snowflakes and the dare awakens inside of our sugar coated sins. his tongue that is split between living and dying, he's put into the thought of doing both.

SHES FALLING
SHES FLYING.

taste the honey that spews out everytime he opens his mouth, lips agape and the flowers that bloom from the highest of his cheeks make her feel like she's on clouds that float over heaven. drip down her neck until it hits her hips, he likes how her imperfect curves sink within his mind, he knows her now: all of her.

TASTE WHAT
IS LEFT OF HIM.

i don't want you to just make me feel good, i want you to explore my mind. i want you to know my deepest thoughts when we crash upon one another in this frenzy and you can't remember how we ended up like this. i want those swollen lips to be the only thing that can cure my hunger for something deeper. intellectual in the language of making love.

THE IMPERFECTIONS
ARE THE BEST PART.

when my name rolls off the tip  of your tongue, god i crave it. when you're hands run down more and stop there, i get speechless. because i know that you're mine now, we're one. that the sun is kissing our skin and the moon is swallowing my doubts. i want to mix with you, i want to feel you.

2:16-17 (VOID)

i remember the days of living lies within this cage where he only let me free when he needed to relive some stress. the touch that burdened me and left me in the helpless state of mind, that's long gone. i use to ache, but now i ache for your touch.

TELL HIM HE IS
THE MOST DELICATE
THING TO EVER
TOUCH YOUR SOUL.

soar with the butterflies as you open yourself within me. this feeling that i've only felt with you. we could feel good together because we feed off of each others little touches. amour, take me to your heaven so i don't know what hell is anymore. love me softly.

WE CAN
(FOREVER)
EXHALE (NOW).