Chapter 1

Be the angry troll.

I sighed and set my head on my desk. My phone kept vibrating, blowing up with notifications. I sighed yet again and turned my head to look at the annoying object. I reached my arm over and turned off the nofications, dropping the phone on the carpeted floor. I honestly didn't care about that phone anymore. All it did was keep me up at night with all of Terezi's texts. Gog, she was way to obsessive. I don't know why I even got together with her in the first place.. I mean, she's nice and all, but this was getting a bit too weird for me.

Terezi was probably still spamming me with messages. I stood up out of my desk chair and it continued to spin slowly. It was really annoying. I growled and stared at the spinning object. I kicked it, sending it into the wall with thud. It stopped spinning.. In fact it fell over. I fell back onto my bed and stuffed my face into a pillow. My phone somehow turned notifications back on and continued to play that stupid ring tone over and over again. I growled angrily into the pillow and threw it at the phone. It landed on top of it, slightly muffling it's annoying sounds.

I rolled off of the bed and caught myself from falling. I stumbled over to the window as I put my hand to fit one of the handprints on it. I set each fingertip in the position of the ones on the window. I smiled and looked at my reflection through the clear glass, my smile fading when I saw it was dark and rainy outside. Blading over at the clock, I noticed it was getting late. I removed my hand from the window and looked at my reflection once again, backing away. I fell back onto my bed and rolled up to comforter, closing my eyes and going back to sleep.

-Morning-

Be the guy who loves apple juice and shades.

I yawned and opened my eyes slowly. My shares we're still on my face somehow. For some reason they've never broken, even though I literally sleep in them. I sat up and swiftly threw the blanket off, getting off of the bed and going into my closet to get dressed.

My brother wasn't here today apparently. I went to get some food from the fridge and I noticed a note on the fridge held up by an old letter magnet. It said that Dirk would be out for a few days. For some reason he now decided to get a job, and the interview was hard. That's funny. He was applying for a gas station attendant.

I sat down and ate my breakfast. I couldn't lie, Dirk not ordering me around and telling me something wasn't "cool enough" was awesome. I finished my food and out the bowl next to the sink and went back to my room. I turned on my computer to see if anyone was on Pesterchum or something at the moment. Tavros asked me to download Trollian so I could talk to the other trolls, so I did. I checked there too, only Karkat was on this early. I decided to message him.

---

TurntechGodhead began pestering carcinoGeneticist.

TG: Hey Karkat.
GC: HI..
TG: You okay?
GC: I GUESS, TEREZI KEEPS TEXTING ME.. SHES BEEN SPAMMING ME SINCE YESTURDAY.
TG: Oh.. Have you checked?
GC: WHAT DO YOU THINK FUCKASS?
TG: Yes..?
GC: NO! WHY WOULD I ANSWER WHEN SHE KEEPS BEING OVER OBSESSIVE?
TG: Just delete the contact.
GC: SHE KNOWS MY NUMBER THOUGH!
TG: Block her..??
GC: HOW THE FUCK DO I DO THAT DO I LOOK LIKE IM SOME KIND OF MAGICAL TECHNOLOGY GOD WHO HAS A FUCKING CRUSH ON STEVE JOBS AND HAS A FUCKING IPHONE MANUAL SHOVED UP MY ASS?!
TG: Calm down..
GC: GUESS WHAT?
TG: What?
GC: FUCK OFF
TG: Nah.
GC: GOG
TG: That sounds like a type of alcohol.
GC: ...
TG: ...

carcinoGeneticist ceased pestering TurntechGodhead.
---

Well that was.. Weird. I shrugged and turned away from the computer, only to get another massage from Karkat. I turned back to look at the message. "ALSO, CAN YOU COME OVER SO I CAN BEAT YOUR ASS AT VIDEOGAMES?" I chuckled at the statement. As Dirk would say, him beings huge ass weeb, Karkat's a tsundere. I accepted and grabbed my bag and headed out.

  -Small timeskip-

Be Karkat.
I tapped my finger on the kitchen table and waited for Dave to arrive. I eventually had smashed my phone, thankfully it still wasn't beeping. I sighed and looked out the window to see Dave. I jumped out of my chair and slid to the PS3, popping in a random game disk. I didn't care if it was a fucking Barbie game, it's a game. And I can beat his ass in it.. Well, in a Barbie game I could probably kick his ass with a pink high heel, that ought to hurt.

Anyway, I peeked through the blinds and watched Dave appear at my door. He rang the doorbell and I waited awhile. I didn't wanna look creepy.. I eventually came to the door and opened it with my usual grouchy expression. "HI STRIDER.." I glared at him, trying to be intimidating. He smirked and held back laughter. "WHAT?!" I was honestly annoyed by this guy.. He is kind of annoying but eh. I can beat him this once. I stared at his sunglasses and wondered why he always wore them. I spaced out. "Hello. Space cadet 666. Earth to Karkat." I shook my head and fell back into the house but caught myself. My face went a faint red. "J-JUST COME IN!" I stuttered.

  I lead him into the gaming room and turned the television on. Turns out I put in Mario Kart. Turning on two controllers, I gave the second to Dave and started the game. I picked The green dude. Dave picked Mario.. I think? I never really play these games. For all I know that's princess fucking peach. Now he can't tease me for being short..

  The game started to load, and I turned to look at Dave. He stared blankly at the TV. I scooted a bit closer to him, trying to not make it noticeable. Sure enough he didn't notice.. Thankfully. The game finished loading and Dave drove past me, bumping into me and I fell off the racetrack. I growled at him as my character responded, and I pushed the go button as fast as I could. I got to where Dave's character was.. Pushed me off the tracks again. "GOG!" I whisper shouted. Dave hid his laughter, his character almost finished with the race.

~Small timeskip again~

Be Dave.
I obviously beat Karkat at videogames. Again. He threw the controller to the carpeted floor with a scowl on his face. I couldn't help but laugh at him a bit. He glared at me. Honestly he was adorable when he threatened me, it was weird.

  Afterwards I got us a snack (Doritos) and sat back on the couch. Karkat raised an eyebrow, not knowing what the best fucking food on Earth was. I wanted to shove one in his mouth, because he pretty much needs it. Maybe it's like a Snickers and it'll stop him from being so crabby. He took a small piece and bit into it. I thought he had stars in his eyes for a second there. "EW! THE HELL ARE THESE!?" Wait.. He didn't like them?
"Doritos.." He took another.
"..."
"I'M ONLY GONNA KEEP EATING THESE CAUSE THEY'RE A WASTE OF MONEY IF I DON'T." God he's so full of shit. He loves them. He's required to. They're Doritos.