Chapter 1

Soonbin's POV

"Chani.....Chani.......no.......Youngbin........Help!!!!!!!" I whispered getting louder

Then someone started shaking me and yelling. I open my eyes and saw my brother, Youngbin. He's home for this weekend because he has no schedule. Yes, my brother is a singer in a group called SF9.

"Soonbin-ah! Are you ok?" he asked

I shook my head when he sat on my bed

"Come here," he held his arms out and I moved towards him so he can hug me.

"Is it the dreams again?"

I just nodded my head then I started to shake really bad thinking about what happened.

"Its ok, teacup, its ok....." he said softly as I fell back asleep

I slowly open my eyes and found Youngbin still holding me but he was still asleep. This always happens when he's home. I have the bad dreams, then Youngbin comforting me then we both fall asleep in my bed [A/N: this is nothing bad you guys ok.... some people are thinking weird I know it. Ok back to the story] I love my brother so much and I miss him every day. I almost back asleep when someone barged into my room.

"Hey! get up you slut! Go and get breakfast for me and your eomma!!" appa yelled waking up both me and Youngbin.

"Ne......" I said getting up quietly obeying my abeoji or he will beat me up again.

"And you, why are you in here? If you aren't gonna leave then you can go and do some real work, you worthless boy." appa said to Youngbin then left the room.

I turned around before I got to the door and saw Youngbin just standing there staring at the floor. I walked back to him to see if he was ok. He just smiled at me but I knew that he was hurt inside. I and he have been through a lot, like when we were little my parents would abuse us.....I mean by beating us, cutting us, slapping us, and yelled at us/called us names. But my oppa has always been the strong one when we are with our parents. I can't wait till I leave this wretched house so I can be away from.....them.

"I'm ok, hey I'll go get breakfast with you, ok?" he said still smiling

"Ok, let's go."

We walked out of my room to the front door. We got to the door before eomma or appa saw us leave.

"So what do you usually get for breakfast?" oppa asked

"Well, I get pancake mix for pancakes, bacon, bread for toast, eggs, and orange juice," I replied

"Every day?"

"No, just on the weekends. I actually fix eggs, toast, and bacon on the weekdays."

"But, what about school, and don't eomma and appa have to go to work?" he asked another question

I guess he really doesn't know what happens at home anymore since he only comes home when he has no schedule.

"Yeah, but they still force me to make breakfast for them or they will beat me," I said with a frown on my face

Youngbin noticed that I was upset and stopped asking questions. I love that he's doing what he wants to....being a singer but when he's at home he's always being tortured and I hate it.

"Hey, I have to go to practice at 2, do you want to come so you can see the guys? They would want to see you," he asked

"But what about eomma and appa?" I replied

"Just tell them that you are going with me for an hour or two."

"They won't let me go through......maybe I could tell them that I'm getting supplies for school and the house."

I hope I just don't get caught for lying. We got the ingredients for breakfast and went back home. Eomma and appa were in their bedroom like usually so it was a great time for me and oppa to have some brother-sister time since we never get any.

[20 minutes later]

I walked up the stairs and went to my parents' door then knocked on the door.

"Breakfast is ready," I said then walked back downstairs

I set the plates down on the table and after I sat down my parent walked down the stairs to their seats.

"Took you long enough, I was here starving, slut girl." my mother said to me

I just looked down at the floor and held in the tears. Oppa touched my arm and gave me a smile that's saying it's going to be ok. I nodded back at him and I'm still trying to hold the tears in. Then oppa spoke,

"I got a text from my manager saying that I need to go to practice at 1:00 so I'll be leaving around 12:30."

Eomma and appa just ignored him as usual. Then I spoke up,

"Oh. I need to go get some supplies for school and the house so I'll be leaving around 12:45."

They ignored me too like usual and they just kept eating.

"Don't forget to do your chores and everything on the list," Appa said in a disgusted tone

"Ne," I replied

After everyone was done eating, Oppa helped me clean up the kitchen and do the dishes by the time we were finished it was 12:15. I just hope I don't get caught for lying, please....please don't find out.

Around 12:20, I made lunch for my parents then started to get ready to leave and I'll just meet oppa at FNC Entertainment. Then, oppa came up to me while I was putting the food in the fridge.

"Hey, don't forget to meet me at the front door at 1:15, ok?"

"Ok, so the guys know I'm coming?"

"No, it's going to be a surprise for them, you are like a sister to them."

"Yea...." I said stopping to remember the first time I met the guys.

Oppa just debuted and he wanted to surprise me by picking me up from school and he brought his members with him, those were the good times. Time passed to 12:30, oppa already left so I wrote a "list" of things "I needed." It's 12:45 so I was heading out the door and then appa slammed the door then slapped me in the face. What is it now....?