Chapter 6- The Two Weeks Holiday

Jake and I woke up around 5:50 and had breakfast but of course I brought breakfast up to my room for him to eat. We then got my bags and put them in Jakes car. (Jake pretended he got here early).

"Goodbye sweetie behave and have a great time" Mum said while hugging me and kissing me on the cheek.

"Bye Mum and yes I will behave myself"

"Bye Possum" Dad hugged me

"Bye Daddy"

"You ready to go?" Jake asked while leaning against his car with his sunnies on god he looked sexy. 

"Yes but aren't we going to Scotts first"

"Yep we gotta pack the tents, the swags and the boat"

"Well lets go"

Jake opened the other side of the car for me and then he went around to the drivers seat. He was holding my hand the whole time then I put my head on his shoulders. We finally got to Scotts and Tash was there with 2 bags.

"Hey Tash" I said while Jake had his arm around my shoulder still with his sunnies on

"Hey Am"

"Hey Natasha" said Jake while holding my hand

"Hi Jake how was last night"

"Best night ever"

"Did you guys do anything interesting"

"Oh you know here and there"

"Hey bro" Scott came around the corner with 2 swags and put them in the back of his ute.

"Hey mate need help with that"

"Nah mate there's 2 more swags over there"

"Cheers"

"Jake"

"Yeah babe"

"Why is there 3 cars here"

"Well I have 2 cars babe, one's for camping and the others just to drive around"

"Ok so are we taking the ute"

"Yeah" 

Jake went into the garage and got 2 swags and put them in the back of his ute and then he came back with 2 tents. He then went to his ute and reversed backwards towards the boat. He got out and hooked it up to his ute and we were reading to go.

"Everyone good to go?"

"Yeah" me and Tash said in unison

"Ok great"

"Scott"

"Yeah bro"

"Me and Ambs are gonna stop by the grocery store and get some food"

"Ok yeah we will meet you there"

"Cheers mate"

Jake and I got in his ute and we went to the grocery store. We walked inside hand joint with hand.

"What do you want babe"

"We need marshmallows for the fire"

"Ok marshmallows"

Jake put the marshmallows in the trolley and he grabbed some lollies.

"We need more then just junk food Jake"

"Ok you go pick out something you want"

"Ok"

I went over towards the fruit section and picked out bananas, oranges, grapes and strawberries.