Chapter 2

(Nan is not dead she is in the council with Zoe and Queenie, also cordielia did not reveal witchcraft to the world)

Scotts POV

I'm glad we kicked him out the pack he slowed use down. My phone started ringing
*hello
D- Hi Scott

S- Deaton what's wrong why are you calling so late

D- some powerful creatures are coming Scott what ever you do dont anger them stay out of there way

Before I could say anything he hung up. I ran to my house what could it be all I know is that now there in my town they go by my rules.

Stiles POV

I woke up to the sound of an engine dad must be home. I walked down the stairs and my dad was standing there with three women." Stiles there's something I need to tell you" the three women smiled " Stiles your mother was a witch but she died. But before she died she told me it was possible you could get the gene. But I didnt think too much about it since there hasn't been a male witch in a hundred years. But they sensed your power."
I was shocked I might just be something special. "Well I have to get to school so can we talk about this when I get home" I walked up stairs and I put on a white polo with black skinny jeans and some pumas.
When I came down stairs dad was gone and it was only the three women
"Why are you guys still here" the smaller one stepped forward "we are going to school with you". Then the one with down syndrome stopedbme from speaking "there are were wolfs in this town we understand that you have close relations with one of them you can bring him with use if he decides to come we are leaving tomorrow." I was a little suprised but then again there witch's.

Tell me what you think😋😊😊