page 7

"What did you think Edward, I can't kill you because you aren't afraid of me?" Mom said laughing.

"I'm just waiting for the right time when I'll be the strongest of all evil spirits. I'll kill you after that and possess all of you. Your parents, you, Lisa, everyone."

The man there then said, "You won't be able to do anything Wendy and you can't win. You can kill us. That shows how weak you are. You need to kill people to make yourself stronger."

I don't know why was he calling mommy Wendy.
Her name is Amelia.
The man then went outside and Mommy went to her room.

I thought of talking to that man.
I followed him.
When we reached outside the house, I called out to him.

"Mr. Edward?"

He turned back.

"Katie. Listen to me very carefully. I know you are very young and you won't understand much of it. But this world consists of two kinds of people- the living and the dead.
You can tackle those who are living but not those who are dead, Incase they are evil.
Wendy is an evil spirit.
She wants to kill all of you.
Do not be friends with her.
Don't be scared of her.
You have to help yourself and Hadley."

"Who is Hadley?" I asked.

"You'll come to know that later.
But as for now keep this thing in your mind that Wendy has possessed your mom." He said.

"What is possessed?" I asked.

"I mean she is controlling your mom's mind. You have to be strong. You might find Lisa too. Help her whenever you can. She is here for you. She is someone who can help you get rid of Wendy. Try to find out more things about Wendy." He said.

I was confused.
I really didn't understand much of what he said.
How will I help everyone?

*******************************

Lisa's Pov:-

How could Wendy know at that time about me?
And how is everyone time travelling here.
One thing is for sure.
Wendy isn't gone, she is still here.
And I have to visit the past to find out answers.
But how am I gonna do that?

*******************************

A/n
Sorry for the late update guys.

Since this is a diary, I won't put many chapters.
I'm thinking to end it at 15 chapters and then I'll write the 4th part to this book which would show how Lisa deals with Wendy and what all does she discover.

Do you like this idea?
Let me know via comments.

Happy reading :)