Jason Todd x reader|Friends with benefits

HEY HEY HEY this was requested by
Rebellious1302
~~"Can you do a Jason Todd x Reader where Reader is a part of the Outlaws and her and Jason get drunk and have a one night stand, and the have a 'friends with benefits' situation. Then, one day, Jason admits his feelings for Reader and they end up together. Maybe add some funny Roy moments?"

Warning: swear words are in this one shot.
I hope you like it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

You and Jason have known each other since batman took the both of you in as his prodigies. And when you found out about Jason's death you took it hard. But after about three years later you saw him again but as red hood. This gave you quite a shock but you got over it because you were happy to see him alive again. At times the both of you did things even if the both of you did not want to be in any relationship. Sometimes Roy would mention it but the both of you ignored it.

"Awww come (y/n) you know that there is something in between you and Jason and you can't deny it." Roy said.

"Ya right Harper there is nothing between us and there never will we are just friends" you said but at the same time that you said this you felt hurt. You knew that Jason would never have eyes for you especially since you guys are just friends.

One night Roy decided to take Jason, you, and Kori to a bar and while all of you were there Jason and Roy started to drink. While you and Kori just stood there but then decided to dance in the dance floor. After a while things started to take a turn Jason was super drunk and he was dancing along side of you. Roy was away from the crowd that was dancing and was smirking while looking at you and Jason. He had a plan and you knew what it was but it was too late to turn back.

It was around midnight and all of you left the bar. Roy and Kori were both going back to HQ to check on things this put you a little over the edge. You started to think to your self "shit shit shit I'm with Jason while he is drunk who knows what he will do."

You continued to your shared apartment with Jason you both had your rules within the place. Once you arrived you opened the door while holding Jason and put him in the couch. You went to lock the door then went to the kitchen to prepare some coffee. While doing that you did not realize that Jason had gotten up from the couch and he was walking(more like stumbling)towards you.

Without no warning he wrapped his arms around your waist and started to kiss your neck. You squealed and tensed up when you felt him kissing your neck. Then he spoke huskily," I've been wanting to do this to you for a long time (y/n)."

"Jay we can't-"you tried to reason but you were interrupted by him kissing you on the lips. You tried to stop him but you couldn't so you went along with it. That night was something unforgettable for the both of you even if it was happening while Jason was drunk.

~~~~Time skip to a month later~~~

Ever since that night Jason and you were acting as if nothing happened well mostly you because lets just say that Jay started to have feelings for you.

Jason's POV

"Damnit why do I have these feelings we both agreed that we would not get attached towards one another why me" Jason groans and puts his hands on his face.

"Well well well what's got you on the down low Jason or should I say what are you worried about?" Roy asked.

"Shut it Harper its none of your goddamn business." Jason growls.

"Or does it have anything to do with (y/n)" Roy asked once again.

That triggered Jason. He stood up punched Roy in the face and yelled, " STAY OUT OF IT HARPER IT'S NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS!!!"

With that he walks out leaving Roy with a horrible pain in his face. This makes Roy think, "Shesh this guy has some temper."

Later on that day Jason was having an inner conflict with him weither he should tell you his feelings or not." Ah fuck it" he thought to himself. He went to your shared apartment. He opened the door and closed it behind him.

"(y/n) are you here" he asked.

You popped your head from the kitchen and responded"Ya I'm here Jay, is there something you need."

He looked at you for a moment before he spoke up, " I need to talk to you about what happened a month ago during that night"

This caught you off guard this made you wonder why he was bringing it up and it made you worry. " Look Jay I know what you said we forget whatever happens between us and act like as if it was nothing." you responded.

"But what if it meant something to me and I don't want to ignore it (y/n)." he said.

This shocked you beyond belief was jason saying what you thought he was meaning. He continued to speak to you.

" I know that I said that we should ignore whatever happens between us but ince that night happened I couldn't stop thinking about you. And I know its foolish of me but I care about you more than you know (y/n). In fact I think that it goes beyond our friendship. I love you (y/n)! And I hate myself for not telling you sooner but I've always loved you." He confessed.

You were shocked beyond what words can describe you had your hand over your mouth and started to tear up. No one has ever said this to you and the way how Jason had said it made you feel happy, sad, and loved all at once. Jason started to take a few steps towards you and pulled you into a hug. You returned the hug while crying happy tears.

"I love you (y/n) and it would never change for anything in the world,"he said while he pulled away from the hug and kissed you on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welp isn't this a great one shot of Jason Todd.
I hope you all enjoyed it and leave requests of any character that you would like me to do in the comments below.

As always...

~~AQUA OUTS!!😘😉~~
(Total words: 1055)