Story getting started

I felt myself jerk awake, looking around I see I am in my room and today I was going to turn 16!
my mother was waking me up for my b-day breakfast in bed sweet hotcakes maple cure meet my fav I looked to her "thank you mom"
she smiled " when you are down come downstairs. " she said leaving me to my breakfast. I love hot cakes their soo yummy.
as I finished eating I walked in to see my grandpa fooling around I went in there and hugged him he smiled sadly at me. and I knew he was going to miss me while I was gone.
i went downstairs and mom walked with me to the castle. I was scared and excited I never been into the castle before. mom hugged me before I left heading in to talk to the king.
the king told me my father lost his life when he fell into a volcano, what the.. my dad was dead. but I was old enough to leave town on my own and I am told this big bombshell my dad is dead!
why would he it's my birthday! not let's ruin her dad by calling her a boy then tell her her father is dead what the slime is wrong with the king no cooth at all!
I bottle my anger and held back my tears as he went on. "do you wish to set out on your own?" no duh! smiling pleasant "yes your majesty." " fine you have my blessing"
ok, this is more annoying. then he goes on to tell me the demon who killed my father my mind starts to wonder as he blabs on and on I need to go to the Bar and have a drink.
i just nod my head as he went on. after words one the castle guards told me I should recruit some people. why would I bother what the point as I head into the tavern for a drink to drown my sorrows.
annie was their serving drinks I asked her for a good grog she shook her head and asked me what happen. "oh little this and a little that just really rude people today."
i did not want to burden her with what I had heard and I am sure their keeping my dad's death a credit to give out false hope. a guy with white hair sat down next to me. he appeared to be the warrior type.
"You wouldn't happen to know where a lonely knight could sheath his sword, would you?" looking to him "umm your in town it should always have your sword sheath unless you looking for a fight." the guy
looked at the bartender who was blushing at such a pickup line. and shakes her head as she sets the grog in front of dark, dark takes a good drink of it. licking her lips and looking at the guy .
" umm hey my name is Star " "ok star go back into the sky and leave me be.." he smiled "I would but I fell to earth to find you." drinking down the last bit dark laughed, as drunkness started to take over