〖 𝙲𝙷. 𝟸 || 𝚅𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎 〗

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

It's been years since that day, the day Batman saved Vivian. A year after, she became his sidekick. Throughout the years, her vigilante name, was spread through Gotham as Black Swan, Batman's new sidekick.

Anyway, to her normal life...

She took up Gotham Academy's home school program due to her busy schedule. She didn't want to attend regular classes for during the day, she was either practicing ballet or skating. Apparently, she started skating competitively but not yet joining competitions as big as the grand prix. She was still to young for that since the qualifying age for the juniors was 13 and she was just 9.

Anyhow, not only did she fight crime with Batman, but she was also more like an information broker for him. She was usually the one gathering info on their cases for Bruce was very busy with company so he didn't have a lot of time for that stuff.

Now, back to the present...

Vivian found out that Killer Croc has been targeting biotech firms around Gotham. She and Batman stood atop the roof of the building they supposed Croc would target next based on the pattern of his attacks.

"This is the place?" Batman asked Black Swan who nodded.

"I analyzed the pattern of the attacks and figured out this would most likely be the next target compared to the remaining firms." She responded.

They sneaked inside and waiting on the braces of the ceiling in the room that Croc would most likely get the drugs from. And sure enough, he appeared and with a duffel bag and started stealing the drugs.

To stop him for a moment, Black Swan gently flew down and created a shadow then flew back up next to Batman.

"Waylon Jones aka Killer Croc. Stealing drugs isn't your usual MO." Came Batman's monotonous voice that echoed through the silent room.

Croc turned back to see Batman and Black Swan jump down from the ceiling.

"You two." He glowered at the figures before him.

"When half the biotech firms in town get hit, I get curious," Batman said.

"You look like you've been working out Croc." Black Swan said right after her mentor.

He raised his tail and slammed it down on the two but they jumped away just in time. Black Swan threw her daggers as she jumped but Croc smacked them away.

 Black Swan threw her daggers as she jumped but Croc smacked them away