Community Service

Hey guys! I'm trying to update more so here you go! And as promised in the previous chapter here is a picture of me:

Anyways, without further delay, here's the Crush Imagine!QOTC: What is your go to pick-up line?My Answer: Do you have a band-aid? Because I scraped my knee falling for you

QOTC: What is your go to pick-up line?
My Answer: Do you have a band-aid? Because I scraped my knee falling for you.
•••
You checked yourself in the mirror. You wore a plain white t-shirt and a pair of jean overalls. You shook your head "no" and got on one knee, then cuffed the overalls from the ankles to about half way up your shin.

You smiled to yourself after the slight change and grabbed your pair of Adidas originals and slipped them on. You did simple French braided pigtails and did light makeup.

You went over to your front door as your phone buzzed. You checked it, noticing a text from [Y/F/N].

Are you almost here? We're starting in 15.

You replied with a simple "yea" like you usually would and grabbed your bike helmet. You and your friend decided to do some community service and re-paint an elderly home. You yourself loved he elderly. They always had interesting stories to tell.

You strapped on your bike helmet and rode your vintage aqua bike to the elderly home. As you arrived you saw who you would be working with. Most of them were from school.

You saw from the group [Y/F/N], Emily, Cole, Alex, and a few other people from school whom you didn't remember names for.

You eyes scanned over the people and landed on the beautifully styled [Y/C/H/C] hair of [Y/C]. You'd know it anywhere. Your brain finally clicked and your palms started to sweat.

[Y/C] was working with you guys...

You then proceeded to nervously freak out on the inside as [Y/F/N] pulled you to her side.

"[Y/N], stop staring! You're drooling!" She whisper-shouted in your ear. You snapped out of your trans and wiped your mouth, to find nothing. You sent a glare to [Y/F/N] as she had lied, but she simply shrugged.

"C'mon we have to get to work!" She said linking your arm in hers as she pulled you inside.
---
You all had been painting outside for a while, and your area had been set next to [Y/C]'s. You moved the paintbrush side to side when your hand touched something smooth and warm.

You followed your arm to see your hand touching [Y/C]'s. Your face turned red as he chuckled and continued painting. You were stuck but the effects finally wore off and you continued painting.

[Y/F/N] had seen what happened and as soon as you put new paint on your brush, she nudged you so your brush went across [Y/C]'s shirt sleeve.

Your eyes widened as he looked over to see your brush on his shirt, and he smirked, flinging some paint on your overalls. You gasped and moved your brush across his chest.

Sure you'd painted him first but it was an accident, his was intentional.

He swiped his brush across the point where your neck meets your chest and you cringed at the cool thick liquid running down your chest.

You dipped your brush in blue paint and swiped it across his mouth. He spit to the ground and dipped his brush in the red paint and swiped it across your mouth.

You pursed your lips to keep the paint out of your mouth and spit to the ground.

"Truce?" You asked. "Truce," he agreed.

You cringed as you looked at the paint staining his clothes, then looked up to his mouth and became extremely embarrassed.

"I-I'm sorry I painted your mouth blue," you stuttered.

"Sorry I painted your mouth red," He replied.

You decided since you couldn't possibly embarrass yourself anymore in front of him you jumped into the deep end of the pool, figuratively speaking.

"Want to make purple?" You asked shyly looking down at the ground, preparing yourself for rejection.

He tilted your head up and pressed a soft kiss to your lips. He pulled away and smiled down at you, a purple smudge on his lips to match the one that had appeared on your lips.

Who knew? By helping someone else you also helped yourself.
•••
Ahhhhh! I myself love this one so much. Make sure to leave a like and don't forget to answer the QOTC and roast! 😂
Goal:
Votes: 10
Comments: 3
See you guys next time and don't forget to leave a like!
_cinnamonxspice_