About the OrigentalGuild

Welcome to OrigentalGuild.

We are dedicated to bringing you amazing Asian and Asian inspired books of Wattpad. We also provide users with our services such as out graphic shop, weekly and monthly contests, and even a bimonthly magazine. Our name, Origental, is inspired by the original books with Oriental flair.

[Reading Lists]

If you have an Asian inspired novel, light novel, or novel written in a language of Asia, then feel free to apply for a spot in our reading lists.

[Our Mission]

Our mission is to help promote authors of Asian inspired works, light novels, and foreign language novels and shine a spotlight on these sometimes under appreciated works.

[Our Goal]

Our goal for 2017 is to promote at least 50 authors of Asian inspired works, light novels, and foreign language novels.  We also want to reach a total of 200 followers who support us in our journey.

[Join Us]

Are you interested in contributing to this community?  Then you're in luck.  Visit the "Positions and What They Do" page to find out where you can help.

[Support Us]

Don't want to be a team member?  You can still help us out in many ways.  Recommend your or a friend's book, participate in our weekly and monthly contests, and maybe even give us a follow.  We even have a special OrigentalGuild supporter sash for amazing members like you.  Link is on our bio.  Also, in the future, we may hold a referrals program to reward those awesome users who mention our community to friends.

[Sponsor Us]

If you manage or help out at a community on Wattpad, consider helping us out by giving us a shoutout or an affiliation.  We appreciate