Damian Wayne x reader|I hate you,I love you|

HEY HEY HEY MY WELMED READERS ONCE AGAIN I HAVE ANOTHER REQUEST FROM Rebellious1302!!!!
~~"Can you do a Damian Wayne x Reader where Reader is Black Canary's protege and she joins the Teen Titans with Damian and he doesn't like her at first, and they have a rivalry over who's the best. They work together sometimes, so it's like a love/hate relationship. In the end, they end up together when Damian pins her in training and kisses her."

I hope you all enjoy this one shot!!😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damian POV

Today we have a new member joining the Teen Titans and from I've heard(Me:more like researched through the bat computer. Damain: TT whatever) she is the prodigy of Black Canary. I have a feeling that she is not the best fit for the team at all. Right now we are outside waiting for (s/h/n) and Black Canary to arrive.

Then we see two motorcycles appear in front of us. We see Black Canary take off her mask, along with (s/h/n) taking off hers. Once I see her, she looked beautiful- wait what?!? What are you thinking Damian you are her teammate. My thoughts got interrupted by hearing Reyes and Garfield talk about her as well.

"Woah she looks amazing I never expected a hotty within our team especially Black Canary's prodigy" Gar said.

" Same here amigo I never expected this either she is quite maravillosa I bet you she will go out with me" Reyes responded.

" Nope amigo sorry to tell but she is so mine" Gar said back to Reyes. But before they could say anything else I interrupted them.

"TT, Will the both of you just shut up she will not go out with any of you." I said. Then before any of us could say anything else Starfire interrupted us.

"Are all three of you done talking about our new teammate?" she said.

Black Canary looked at us with an eyebrow raised and (s/h/n) was glaring at me so I glared back at her.

"Well with that out of the way Teen Titans I would like you to meet your new team member (s/h/n) or known as (y/n) she is quite advanced within her fighting skills and has mastered the canary cry." Black Canary said. (s/h/n) or (y/n) waved a bit towards us but I just glared at her by now I could tell that I won't like her one bit.

And lets just say I was right.

~~~timeskip two weeks after meeting the team and getting along with them~~~

Your POV

Shessh this week is just tiring not only that but Robin has been getting on my nerves this whole week. Its like he hates me or something and so do I because he is just a plain brat. I don't understand how the others could deal with him. I was thinking about this while walking through the hallway of titan tower to get to the main room. I got to the main room where the others were until I bumped into someone I looked up and saw Rob- Damian.

He looked down as well and glared while saying, " Watch where you are going (l/n)"

"Me!!! Why not you, you brat? You watch where you are going!" you yelled.

Once you said that he basically glared at you he was about to do something to you until Nightwing interfered.

"Enough both of you for the past two weeks you have been at each others necks can't the both of you bet along." Nightwing said.

"No!!" you both responded.

~~~~~Time skip about two years later once again(cause I don't really feel like writing a whole lot of arguments)~~~~

You and Damian were in the middle of sparring testing each other to the limit. It has been about two years since you arrived to the teen titans. I bet you are wondering what has been happening in between you and Damian aren't you. Well to cut things short its a love hate situation which is unexpected. Both you and Damian would always fight by the smallest things and you could say that the team always got irritated.

While you both were sparring Damian, you were so deep in thought that you lost your concentration and Damian ended up beating you. You feel hard to the floor while Damian standing up tall with a smirk on his face.

"What were you thinking about (l/n) I could tell that you were thinking about something"Damian asked. "None of your concern brat besides its none of your business."you responded harshly.

Ya if you thought that after two years of fighting alongside each other would led to friendship then guess what you were wrong.

He just 'tched' and stretched his hand in front of you in order for you to get up. You grabbed his hand and he pulled you up to fast that you bumped right into his chest. That got you not only mad but embarrassed of how it happened. So you decided to looked up and you were about to yell at him for what he did until he did the least thing that you expected.

He kissed straight on the lips without no warning. This shocked you completely and it left you tensed up but then you decided to follow his actions.

The both of you kissed for about a few minutes until the both of you pulled away breathless. You looked up at him wondering why he did it and it was like he heard you and spoke.

"I've waiting to do that for a long time even though you always fought with me and I did the same... I just didn't know how to tell you my feelings."Damian said while looking at you straight in the eyes.

This caught you off guard ,the Damian Wayne, was confessing his feelings towards you even if the both of you have never gotten along. This was too good to be true but yet you started to think 'Wait if he has had feelings then that explains why I have been thinking about him a little to much lately'. Damian was just looking at you waiting for you to respond but since you didn't he spoke up.

"(L/n) you surely have a way of showing your affection towards me"Damian said while being blunt. "Hey you try to give all this time to process shesh its not that easy to speak up when someone kisses you then confesses to you all at once" you responded harshly.

"Dammit you always have to ruin something don't you with your attitude I don't even know why I told you how feel." Damian argued back. "Then next time don't do something all at once and then expect a response, brat"You responded. This got Damian mad so he pushed you against a wall and just kissed you roughly and you just acted upon this by trying to push him away but gave up.

Then he pulled away from the kiss and whispered into your ear, "I suggest you don't call me brat or else I won't hold myself back."This made blush a little because of what he said and he was breathing into your neck. You released a heavy sigh that you did not realize that you were holding. "I hate you on so many levels Wayne"You said harshly. "I love you (l/n) even if you get on my nerves"Damian said right next to your neck.

Ya this relationship with Damian Wayne is going to be both good and bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my whelmed readers sorry for the late chappy. I've had many things going on the past few months especially since I was finishing my junior year and I'm becoming a senior this up coming year. I had the SAT and I've signed up for a community college to take summer classes and I'm trying to get a job as well. I have so many things to do for the summer but I might try to find sometime to update this book.

But lets not get you bored with this authors note so....

I hope you guys enjoyed this one shot of Damian Wayne. (OMG i loved writing this one shot)

Welp thats all my whelmed readers until next one shot or request...

Total Words:1342

~~~Aqua outs~~~