Its Not Helping

I woke up to what sounded like to people arguing. I opened my left eye to see who it was, Kallie and Taylor. I sat up and walked past them to the bathroom. When I got done doing my business, I opened the door and ran into someone. Falling on my butt, I looked up and saw Taylor. I grunted and got up. I walked out but Taylor grabbed my wrist before I could go any farther.

"What do you want Taylor?"

"We need to talk."

"Why?" I whined wanting to go get ready.

"Meet me in the lobby in 30 minutes."

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes and yanking my wrist from his hand.

I walked down to the closet and picked out my outfit for today. After that, I took a shower and did the daily routine. I walked down the hallway in my skinny jeans and Cameron Dallas baseball t-shirt. My black Van hightops went great with it and my hair was in a fishtail braid. I walked into the lobby and saw Taylor standing by the door. I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and smiled.

"Took you long enough." he said grabbing my hand and leading us out the door.

"Don't we have to like, meet fans in an hour?"

"Yeah an hour. This will take like 30 minutes."

"Where are we going?"

"Why do you ask so many questions?"

"Cause you're basically kidnapping me."

"Whatever."

"Here we are."

I looked up and found McDonalds in front of me. My mouth dropped and I ran in.

"Hello! Welcome to McDonald's may I take your order?"

"2 big breakfast platters please." Taylor said handing her a 10.

"How'd you know?"

"Know what?"

"That that's what I get here if I come here in the morning."

"Kallie told me." he said smirking.

"Oh of course."

"Come on." he sat at a booth and I sat across from him.

"So what'd you want to talk about?" I asked him.

"Yesterday."

"Why?"

"Cause..did you like um feel anything? At all?"

"I-I mean, I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I just I can't tell you because I don't want to admit it to myself either."

"Why not?"

"Cause i don't know."

"Then tell me."

"I mean, *cough* I liked *cough* it."

"You did?"

I just shook my head up and down. They called our number and Taylor went to get it. Why did I just tell him that? I'm supposed to hate him. But no! He just had to kiss me! I swear. Anyway Taylor came back with the food and we ate in silence. After we ate, we still had like 45 minutes until we had to go back. Taylor started standing up but I grabbed his wrist.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure?" he said curiously, sitting down.

"Why did you do it?"