Synopsis

A/N: This is a DuBredo Alternate Universe fiction. Feel free to comment or message if you think this is too sabaw. Thank you! ;)

--

Rodrigo Duterte is not your typical bad boy — he's a bad boy with a heart. He's a photographer by day and an Art student by night. He's known for his bad boy reputation, not just because he usually kicks the ass of those bullies in his class, but more likely, it is because of his natural will to help those who were bullied. Out of school, he's simply Digong — a high-spirited guy who's hiding something deep behind his smile. Even though he's struggling financially after his parents died, he still didn't see it as a hindrance to stop him from fulfilling his goals — their goals.

Then there is Leni Gerona who was born with a golden spoon in her mouth— only child of an honorable judge and a college professor slash business tycoon. She's literally the type of girl every man would want and every girl would envy. With her intelligence, curvy body, and pretty face, she would surely be a hit in her school, but that's not her story. She belongs to the NBSB club. Her father enrolled her into a Law School, so that according to him, she will follow his footsteps. She didn't want it at first, but the moment she explored the laws, she learned to like it. She's your typical dream girl, but her deep set of eyes express thousands of words which her mouth couldn't.

The two of them crossed paths.

The first time he saw her, he knew that he likes her. She didn't feel the same.

Moments have passed and all his efforts bore a fruit - she loved him back with all her heart...

...until a dark secret was revealed.

--

Love changed her...

...but life changed him as a secret comes between them.

Can their love fix what life has broken?

Can they put things back together...

...or will all of it just become

fragments?