Chapter 7: Kidnap

<Chapter 7>

Perry wakes up early to go to OWCA. He cooks some food and eat it. And he cooked the breakfast of Y/N. Perry opens the door and as he goes up, Y/N sees him.

"Where are you going, Perry?" Y/N asked

"To OWCA. I will try to search for some answers. I hope I can find one." Perry said

He closes the door and walk away. While Y/N looks worried about Perry.

"Perry's been focusing on getting his own self back. It's like he should just tell his owners that he is that missing platypus." Y/N angrily said as she eats her breakfast

While Y/N starts to get mad at him, Perry walks around Danville to find OWCA. He still can't get over on what happened with Doofenshmirtz.

Y/N decided to go to her neighbors' backyard and have some fun. She arrives at the backyard and she sees Phineas and Ferb sad.

"Phineas?" Y/N approached Phineas

"Oh. Hey Y/N." Phineas said sadly

Y/N lie down at the tree with them.

"So, still sad?" Y/N asked

"Perry still hasn't comeback after a few days. We've been looking for him everywhere, but still no sign of him." Phineas told her

"Well, wanna invent something to find Perry?" Y/N suggested

"What's the use? We've been looking everywhere for him. Trying everything just to find him. But we still have no clue on where he is." Phineas told her

He let out a big sigh. And even though Y/N tries to make him smile, he can't smile.

While Perry is still out to find OWCA, he sees a Lab Coat Emporium. He remembers when Doofenshmirtz is always get misidentified by many people. Calling him a pharmacist. Perry gets a little smile on his face and he continues to walk to find OWCA.

Y/N, Phineas and Ferb thinks of something that they could do today.

"Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today." Phineas sadly said

"Sigh."

They started making an Anti-Gravity Fun Launcher. But as they start doing it, they did not give a big smile while doing it. Phineas looks tired and worried.

And after a few minutes, they finally made the anti-gravity fun launcher.

Their friends start to arrive at the backyard. Isabella is worried about Phineas being really sad.

"We should just name this Anti-Gravity Sadness Launcher if you are not smiling." Isabella told everyone

And Y/N goes inside first and she launches up the machine. She tries to fly around. And Isabella goes inside next, then Bufford and Baljeet. Then Ferb enters.

But as Phineas is going to enter, he looks down and he is really worried.

"I'm sorry guys. I just can't get over of Perry being missing for a few days." Phineas said

He started walking outside with his head down and he is really missing Perry.

While Perry on the other hand, successfully found OWCA.

As he steps in to the door, he notices bombs around the building.

"Major Monogram! Carl! You need to go out! There is a bomb at your building!" Perry shouted and he tries to slam the door but it won't open

And as the timer will almost turn into zero, he starts to run away and hides in a big rock.

The place exploded and almost everyone in Danville heard the explosion.

The ground begin to shake for a few seconds, and it stopped after the explosion happened.

Perry witnessed the building of OWCA get exploded. He started crying and he starts to lose his hope as he sees OWCA just burn into a crisp.

"No. They're not gonna die in the explosion. I hope they're here." Perry whispered

He tries to find something in the debris of the building. Even though there is still fire burning on some debris of the building.

And Perry started to burst in tears as he sees OWCA disappear and burn into pieces.

While Perry continues to find something on the destroyed building, Y/N and her friends felt the explosion. The gravity pulled them back to the surface. And the machine got destroyed.

And Y/N just decided to go home. As she walk home, she sees Perry sad and he is crying.

She tries to comfort Perry. Y/N opens the door of her house. And she let Perry in first. But as she opens the door, somebody puts her into a sack and knock her out.

And while Perry is crying, he notices Y/N's voice screaming for help. He goes outside and he sees no sign of  Y/N.

"Perry! Help!"

"Y/N? Where are you?!"