FAIRY TALE

DESCRIPTION: In a clan of myself and since i'm a cancer my zodiac says in this anime i'm a dragon slayer ha ha suckers. Anti ways back to topic, i have brownish orange mixed hair, put up into two pony tale reaching to my foot. Gold eyes and a dark complexion. i'm not yet figure out my power yet but my master dragon shiku is teaching me. t me out to seach for the one name natsu in a village call fairytale. I might forget some of these characters name so I'll describe them for you. I have this illness that i will forget your name but remember your face.

NATSU: My favorite element is fire so me and natsu connected right away he was blazing hot like this guy is on fireeeeeee!!!!!!!!!. Adele reference e so brave like everything he does make me love him more. I love natsu he so childish though the same as naruto like bea chill. you no that episode when they were defending some guy with the blue hair Eartha had like yeah him that was the most touching thing i see him do. There were other moments that was touching to but mostly that one made me cry like a bitch. Like i really saw the true natsu the natsu i came to know and love ahhhhhhhh natsu.

GREY: Well the first thing i feel in love with was his six pack don't judge me you girls did the same thing but then i realize fire and ice baby hit me one more time yh antiways when i see his bak story now i was like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh greyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy let me love you let me into ur heart i can't stnd to see u like this.

really and truly i love all of them even that short guy that always modeling and have the power to heal people with scented perfume. aw ha ha anime evil laugh i'm such a hore