surprise to all in more than one way

7/3/2020

Well this summer has cut short I mean its my last summer with my mom and siblings. It would be nice to have a break though I was practically a part time mom. My mother was very lovely and took care of my smaller siblings as well but she always gets so stressed. So like a good daughter and the man of the house in a sense when my step dad isn't home I try to take all the stress off her. She was a elementary school teacher and has been teaching since I was in first grade. The kids in Florida are straight up ass holes I swear I would kick most of there butts if my mom let me.

Any way back on topic, well more on topic. I would never see my best friends again en tell after high school and it kinda sucks when you have bad people skills. I mean people find me a bitch for some reason because I straight up tell the truth. I guess being to truthful is bad but I only lie if I need to. Switch never really happens. I am a good kid I love band and my cello and I love my siblings. So even though I miss my dad and brother there is still a lot of things here that I would miss.

There was a knock and I jumped into bed I didn't get to finish my last journal entry in Florida because the door flew open and I shut my eyes acting like I was asleep. Then someone grabbed my foot and dragged me en tell someone was over me. I looked up and to not only see...

"Oh hell no the one time you want to sleep in is your last day with us. Ya not going to happen either you were up early and were fake sleeping or somehow something possessed you." I smiled up at my best friend. He knew me so well.

"Ivan!" I wined and hit him with my pillow. Lets just say we got into a argument and a pillow fight. Your probably thinking why my mother lets my best friend who is a boy in my room by our selves well its because he is like a brother to me and he is also gay like REALLY gay. Hey every girl needs a gay best friend and well I had two sorta.

" Come on Em we are meeting Paris so you need to take a shower and get dressed. And brush your teeth like seriously do you even brush your teeth." He pushed me down the hall and into my bathroom that I share with my two younger siblings. Ivan walked out and I knew he was going to pick my cloths. So I hopped in the shower and rinsed my body and hair as well as washing my face. I hopped back out after taking a short shower( which never happens ). I looked to see my blue shorts with islands on it along with my camp half-blood shirt and the black jacket I stole from Ivan in the eighth grade. Lets just say I haven't grown much since middle school maybe a inch or two.

I walked out to see everyone eating breakfast and there sat Chase and Ava eating waffles and asking Ivan stupid little kid questions. He was getting annoyed and I just laughed. Everyone looked at me and I smiled going over and picking my youngest sibling up. Olivia was cute and just started Pre-k. Chase was in third and looked at Ivan with red cheeks and Ava had tears welling up. She was only six but was so smart and knew a lot more than Chase did. I went over to her and kissed her head I wiped away her tears and told her ill be back later. I kissed Chase and Olivia on the head and said farewell to my mum and step dad.

Ivan and I ran down the stairs of the apartment and we laughed racing each other down to his car. I of course won after pushing him into a pole. He pouted at me and I just laughed we got into the car and he just smile that I have something planed. Most the time that means some scary shit. I didn't care though it was my last day and I didn't care as long as one we didn't get in trouble with cops and two I had fun with my best friends. Ivan lets me plug my phone into his car because I have a playlist that has a mix of both our favorite songs.

Twenty one pilots played as we drove past everything to the small park where a hidden tree house is that Paris, Ivan, and me found when we were in middle school. I smiled at Ivan and he pulled me out of the car.