Chapter 12

Hey guys! Very sorry for the late upload… I’ll try to not let this happen again, but it wasn’t really my fault since all my teachers decided to torture us on the same week with lots of exams… -.-

Anyways, happy readings…

Chapter 12

I went to my locker and took out my next book, which was for French class.

“Ugh! I can’t believe Nathan is such a player! I can’t believe he was making out with a girl he just met!” I shouted in my head.

Worst of all, I THINK I was crushing on Nate, but after knowing his true face, I will make sure to not fall for him any deeper.

I closed my locker and walked away to my class, knowing that Nate will be there, but not Michael. After knowing what Nathan was up too this morning, I decided to stay away from him. I didn’t look back and just walked, knowing that Nate was calling my name and asking for me to wait for him.

I got into class and saw that there were only two seats left. One in the back of the class, where surprisingly in this school not everyone wishes to sit there, since you’ll be insulted to be a loner. While the other empty place was in the middle of the class, right beside Jessie.

“I’d rather be called a loner, than sit beside her!” I thought in my head.

“Since when did you start to care about what other people thought about you?” the voice told me.

I thought about it for a sec and knew that HE/She/IT was right. I think it’s a she or it since it/she had a female voice.

All my life I was the girl who was friendly with everyone and didn’t care about what others thought about her. One day, a boy named Nathan comes in my school and for some reason I think about what other people thought about me?! Was I looking for attention, which means I was looking for popularity?!

“Oh no! This can’t be happening. I’m turning into a bitch… I feel like my whole personality has changed!” I rambled in my head.

“Stop stressing! Now that you know who you really are, I’m sure you’ll pick the right place for you, in the class.” , the voice encouraged me.

She/It was right. I’m Macy, the girl who talks to everyone and thinks everyone is the same. So that is why, I’m going to sit in the back of the class. I don’t care what other people says about me. If they think I’m a loner, then they’re the real ones who don’t have any lives and watch other people’s, I told myself in  my head.

I walked towards the back of the class and everyone just looked at me.

“What?!” I wanted to shout to them all, but I just ignored them and walked to the back of the class with my head held high.

Few minutes later, when I was looking for a pencil in my back, Nathan walked in and searched the class.

Finally his eyes landed on me and I turned my gaze towards my bag again, pretending to look for something.

Even if I thought Nate was a jerk, I just couldn’t ignore the fact that he looks so gorgeous in his black tee and dark blue jeans, which weren’t too big or too small. Just perfect which made his legs look hot and his ass… How dreamy, I thought and ignored him watching me carefully.

He then looked around class and saw the last seat waiting for him, in the middle of the class.

He sighed and walked to it with hands in his pockets and bag on one of his shoulder. He put the bag down and all girls crossed their legs and slightly lifted their skirt so Nate can see their long tan legs. All the girls were watching him and soon the flirting started.