H.S Student!Nakahara Chuuya x H.S Student!Reader

Hello! I always have a hidden passion for writing Highschool AU(s). It's so exciting like just imagine how much of a tsundere baby Chuuya is as a highshool bad boy. Dazai being an idiotic popular guy. Just.. amazing. I got an idea for this one shot when I was watching 'Kiss Him Not Me' lmao.

No abilities in this chapter.

[b/f/n] - best friend's name

-♡-

edited

[ how cold ]

how cold

-♡-

Cheers.

Cheers..

And more annoying loud cheers.

Her eyes rolled in annoyance as they cheered on for the boys who were playing five-on-five on volleyball. The ones who were getting tho most cheers were none than other, Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya.

It was P.E class and seriously, [name] took no interest on this subject. It's just exhausting! It wasn't that bad for [name] though with her athletic body and all but with these girls fawning over the two boys is just.. well annoying! Sometimes [name] feels like cursing her smartness for getting herself in class 3-A where smart students are gathered, where Chuuya and Dazai were put in.

But it's not like she'd blame the girls for getting excited watching them, they are good looking and all.

Chuuya jumped, though being not so tall he jumps really high, spiking the ball in. And there! The girls cheered again.

"Aha! Nice spike Chuuya!" Dazai compliment, though it didn't sound so sincere, placing his elbow on his shoulder.

"Shut up, I'll crush you." The redhead sighed, shrugging Dazai's elbow off. He started to walk towards the exit and of course all he got was more compliments from the girls.

"Chuuya-sama! Good work!"

"Nakahara-kun! Eat lunch with me today!"

"Chuuya-sama! Notice me!"

[b/f/n] elbowed [name], wiggling her eyebrows. "They sure get all the attention don't they, [name]-chan?" the tips of her fingers went over to her mouth mockingly.

[name] chuckled, "Yeah. But look at Chuuya-kun. Just what is that cold shoulder," she pointed at the small teenage boy (it's not like she's any taller, though) who waved off the girls and walked out of the gym.

"Well yeah.. isn't that a bonus though? The colder he gets the hotter he is right, [name]-chan?"

[name] looked at her amusingly, the tips of her fingers went over to her mouth, copying her best friend's gesture. "That's right! That's right [b/f/n].. you know what you're talking about." The both of them giggled at each other humourlessly.