Chapter 6

Alex

Dad and Papa had made sure to informed the school about my absence for my training on the upcoming tournament. I've made it to the final world championship at very young age, once again and I can't wait to meet my opponent and win the game. I've been training straight for two weeks, from early mornings to late at night. It's the sacrifice I made for little career I've started since middle school. And finally, today is the game day! The day where I'll be fighting my most wanted opponent, Christina Hammer from Germany. She won few games in the 2015, and that's really upset me but I've worked my way 'til I get here, now. Right now, we're flying to New York since the championship will be held at Madison Square Garden, where there'll be over 20 thousands spectators to come and watch us fight. 

"Alex, honey.", Papa call. 

I groans a little, pulling my eye cover a little before look at him whose smiling softly to me. I return the smile back, but weak ones before sigh a little as I begin to sit up on my seat. Stretching a little on my leather seat, I look out the jet window only to see white, fluffy clouds filling up the pitch black sky and stars littering around the sky to give enough contrast and beautifies it. 

"You should eat something. You haven't eat anything since you gotten back last night.", say Papa, softly. 

I look at the packed sandwiches he made for me, before smile a little and gives in to him. Grabbing the food from him, I soon to dig in and groans at the heavenly taste playing on my tastebuds. Papa smile, loving how I always enjoys everything he made for me. Soon enough, Dad, Eddie, Jensen and Blake joins us at the seats before they all look at me with smile plasters on their faces. I return it back, before continue to eat my food which makes my friends to chuckles. I know, why are they here when they supposed to be at school? Well, they've bought the tickets long before I told them not to and they've gotten themselves passes like Dad and Papa. Since they're heading to the same place, my parents decided it's alright for them to crash over our place for a night before we head to New York together in one of Dad's private jets. 

"Good to see you eating like you should. Now that you'll have enough energy, I'm pretty sure you'll get through all those 12-rounds of hell in that ring with Christine.", say Eddie. 

I hums, nodding a little before finishing the sandwich. Wiping my hands with the napkin, a flight attendant soon to serves me a glass of water and I thanks her, drinking the water down. Dad make sure that I get enough rest, while Papa make sure that I've eaten and drink enough or I'd totally easily get knockout before its time. We all discuss strategies and moves I should use in the ring 'til we all safely lands on New York's soil. After the jet pull into complete stop at the private hangar, we all soon to pile out from jet and climb into the matte black Mercedes Vito of ours that's ready to roll. Our bodyguards get all our suitcases pile into the trunk, while we all settle down in the car before we all can head to the hotel for some rest. I have one last training, on the day of my game before I can hit the ring. Just for the final prep. It's been awhile too, I haven't heard anything for Justin. Not even getting weird texts from him. It kinda hurts me to know that he had given up so easily, but again, why should I want him anymore? He proved me right! He was going to toyed me, but I was lucky for saying something stupid that kinda snapped him off at me. The car soon to starts moving and I instantly fall back to my dreamland once again, as the exhaustion easily knock me out to sleep. 

*****

"You've got yourself few advantages in this game. You're fast and strong. Your fists are made of steel, so does your legs. You have out-numbered the famous world champion's knockouts in boxing. That give enough fear to your opponent tonight. Now listen to me! I want you to listen to me, carefully 'cause if you don't, then you might die in that ring! So, yes, this is matters of life and death.", tell Coach Craig.