"The jounry begins"

"Okay today's the day I become a Pokemon trainer." Marienette said. "But what if the Pokemon hate me what if-!" "Girl, calm down lets go." Alya said leading her to the Pokemon center.

At the center.

"Hello! And welcome to the Pokemon center. Come this way so we can get your pokedex and your starter Pokemon." Said nurse Joy. "Come on Mair." Alya picks a fenneken. And Marinette picks a Snivy. Gets there pokedex and starts there journey. "Hey wanna have a Pokemon battle?" Alya asked. "Uh, sure. If its alright with Snivy?" "Sniv" Snivy nodded. "Okay lets go!"

Battle arena.

Alya: Fenneken! Flamethrower!
Attacks. Does a lot of damage but not deffeted.
Marienette: Snivy! Uh, vine whip!
Attacks. But doesn't deal alot of damage.
Alya: Fenneken! Bite!
Attacks. Snivy is now defeated.

"SNIVY!" Marienette runs up to her hurt Pokemon. "I'm sorry Marienette. Good battle though!" Alya says helping Marienette. They go into the center to heal Snivy. "Bye Marienette I gotta go." "Okay bye Alya." They part ways once Snivy is healed.

"I'm glad my father let me become a Pokemon trainer, I cant wait to start my adventure. Are you ready to go Plagg?" Adrien said "Purrloin!" Said Plagg .The name off his Purrloin friend.

Adrien goes to the Pokemon center to get his pokedex. Trying to not get noticed by fangirls. But fails.
"OMG! ITS ADRIEN AGREST!" all the girls scream running after him and he tries to hide. As he's running he bumps into someone.

"Hey!" The girl said. "S-sorry!" He apologies. "Adrien!" The fangirls yell. "Oh crap!" "Come with me." The girl says pulling Adrien into an ally. She quickly changes his look. She takes off his hat messes his hair up so he looks like Cat Noir and puts his hat on backwards, takes off his jacket and puts it around his waist. Marienette is trying to think of someing else to do, but Adrien starts flirting with Marienette. "Hey sweetheart" he says as he puts her in a Kabadon. "You are really cute." He said. The girls come into the ally way looking for Adrien. They see someone that looks like him and they ask. "Are you Adrien?" "Uh, no. I'm Chat Noir!" "Oh." The girls leave. "I feel bad for tricking them, but I'm glad there gone. Thank you for the help." "No problem. So why were the girls chasing you?" "Oh you don't know. I'm Adrien Agrest I'm a model. My-" "Oh so you're father is that fashion company?" "Yeah." "I actually look up to your fathers work and hope that I can show him my designs." "Oh, I'm glad that you look up to my father. Sorry again for putting you in so much trouble." "It's fine. I'm glad I could help." "Are you a new trainer?" "Yeah I am, and you?" "Yeah, um, would you like to, um, come traveling with me? I would love- I mean! If you want. Youre really amazing. I would like your help." "I would love to travle with you, maybe you can send a word to your father about me?" "Of course, so lets go." Adrien starts to fix his style but Marienette stopped him. "Leave the look. That way you wont be chased by fangirls." "Yeah you're right."

They head off to the gym to train and that start talking. "So what's your name?" "I'm Marienette Dupain-Chang. My family runs a bakery." "Oh that's cool." "Yeah." They talk about there lives and there Pokemon. "How did you meet your Purrloin?"

Until the next chapter.