Gallifrey Falls No More

As Max and Dave were fighting, the War Council had detected a signal. It was the Doctor, with 4 incarnations of himself inside all their Tardis modes.

"What do you think you are doing?!", yelled the General through the hologram screen.

"Trying to save Gallifrey", retorted the 4 doctors, "we are going to freeze Gallifrey in a single point in time, inside a parallel pocket universe near the end of time. The surrounding Daleks will destroy themselves in the cross-fire once the planet is gone."

"But the designs for the plan alone would take hundreds of years to decipher, even with all the technology in the universe!", calculated the General.

"Don't worry, I started a very long time ago", replied the Doctor.

Just then, all the reincarnations of the Doctor, each with their Tardis, came through.

"Oh no, all twelve doctors", wheezed the General.

A nearby lieutenant said," No sir, all thirteen!"

Indeed, a future self of the Doctor broke the Time Lock and came in, the thirteenth, but commonly known as the twelfth, not counting the War Doctor.

The bunker in which the War Council was shaken as a massive laser bomb hit it. "The Daleks are detecting something, Doctor, we don't have much time!", the General said.

"Just do it, Doctor!"

"Geronimo!" yelled the eleventh.
"Allons-y" screamed the tenth.
" Oh my god" braced the War Doctor.

As they orbited the planet, their plan began successful, although it looked like to the rest of the universe that both races had annihilated each other.

Gallifrey had won the war.