the beginning

A dead body turned up again. Callidora wondered why dead bodies have been turning up for the past two weeks.

She turned the shower off and wiped her fair skin with her white towel.

She hated been a reporter as everyone relied on her for their daily news.

They never cared if it was fabricated or real, they just wanted something to read while eating their breakfast.

It has been stressful for the past few days as she had to meet with witnesses to ask what they knew about the dead bodies that had been turning up.

It always annoyed Callidora as they always had the same response. "I swear I can't remember anything" she had no choice than to make the stories up then.

She didn't want the job but she knew she had to do it. They paid her very little but it was very enough to cater for her needs.
She sighed as she looks round her room wondering what to wear. She was angered by her empty room. Well it wasn't her fault.

She packed in here three days ago but because of the nature of her job, she hadn't been able to put things into place.

Well, she never had time for anything. All her stuffs were still in large brown boxes in the living room.

She released her blond straight hair and let it tumble gracefully to the middle if her back. She decided to wear black leggings and a tight black tank top that exaggerated her high perched breasts.

She hated exposing her body even if she knew that some will kill for her body.so she pulled a white pull over over her head and wore black converse sneakers.

She put on little makeup. Mascara and eyeliner. She puts on a pink lip gloss which was the same shade as her lips. She walked slowly to school because she had plenty of time.
The weather was chilly and she thanked God for her outfit. By the time she got to school, few students were already in school.

Some were hanging out and playing basketball. She scrunched her nose as she saw a boy and and girl making out in a corner. "Get a room" she muttered to herself and scanned the school for her best friend.

She spotted Eva running towards her she wore a red mini polka dot skirt and black crop top with brown boots. "Hey" she greeted smiling brightly at callidora.

Her brown hair was released into curls on her shoulder. She had big blue eyes that always seemed to me smiling. She always had an on fleek make up done. "Hey" callidora responded giving her friend a tight hug. "Have you heard the news" Eva asked pulling away. "What?" Callidora asked.

She knew Eva always had one news or the other. It was either about boys or popular girls. "There's a new boy, a handsome one at that" she said holding callidoras hand. Yup she was right, boys. She was never interested in boys. She was far to busy for that.

Boys were all the same. Eva was the friendly type and mingled with every one. She wondered how she could keep up with her. "Eva, you know I'm far too busy for that" she said smiling at her.

"You're too uptight, you need to loosen up" Eva said as they kept on walking.

"He's even in our department" Eva said again. Callidora let out a stifled laugh. "I would have looked at pretty boys if only I shouldn't be writing a report for the man that turned dead this morning" callidora said letting out a huge sigh hoping Eva would let her be. Eva's eye widened in shock. "Another one" she gasped. Callidora only nodded. "They should close school down for the main time" Eva said as they came to the front of the class.

Callidora shrugged. She wished they would close it down to but was sure they wouldn't.
They walked into the class and took a sit. Callidora takes her reading glasses that always reminded her of harry porter.and settled it on the bridge if her nose.

She checks her wristwatch and finds out that she has more than enough time before the lecturer comes in.

She brings out her laptop and starts typing the headline for her news.
Few minutes later, the lecturer who was a short round man walks into the class as callidora puts her laptop back in her bag.

Callidora looks up and is awed by the young boy standing beside Mr Moses. He looked like a Greek God standing before them.

He has brown ruffled hair and defined cheekbones. He had crystal shiny eyes and full red lips. He looked like 6'4 with broad shoulders.

He wore faded green shorts and a black leather jacket. "Told you his jaw dropping gorgeous" Eva whispered behind her.

She knew he was handsome but she never thought he would be this....beautiful.

She had never seen this kind of beauty. Mr Moses asked him to make a short intro about himself. "My name is Clemente Andrews, a transfer student from new york" he said in a deep masculine voice.

Callidora felt her heart lurch as she heard his voice. "Please take a sit" Mr moses said and moved to take the register.

Callidora stared at him, if she didn't know any better, she would say he was walking towards her!.

There you go fellas. I know it was pretty short and boring but I have lots of interesting stuffs coming for you. What do you think of Clemente character as well as callidora. Please like and comment. I'm open to any corrections and please don't leave any hateful comments. Love you!!!