3: broken

Harry's pov:
I burst into tears. Oddly, it felt good, after all the different emotions I'd felt that day, to have a good cry, as if a pair of loving arms were being wrapped around me.
Hang on, there were real comforting arms wrapped around me.
I turned around to see Draco with his arms around my neck. I didn't know what to do so I hugged him back. Of course, he must of felt sad too, but this came out of nowhere. It felt odd hugging someone I had hated so much, yet strangely, after all the trauma I had experienced, I enjoyed it.

Draco's POV
I watched him break down into floods of tears, seeing the hope drain from his eyes. This boy who was always so strong, who deserved every piece of happiness in existence, looked broken. And like a piece of poetry, once broken, the soul can never be the same again, you can stick it back together, but it will always be slightly damaged. But glued together is better than in pieces.

I did the only thing I thought would help and I wrapped my arms around the crying man next to me, now falling completely and utterly in love with him.
I held him tightly, every horrid word I had ever said to him echoing in my mind. I regretted it all.
I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard harry curse under his breath.
'Oh shit'
I was about to turn around to see what he was looking at when a solid right cross hit me in the back of the head. I felt blood begin to pour and my vision slowly blackened, and the last the I saw before I passed out was a flash of long, bright
ginger hair.
The Weaslette.
All I was trying to do was be a broken boys glue.
But people judge to quickly.