Take care of yourself

I know this chapter doesn't have anything to do with Lgbt stuff but yeah...

Can I just say that getting a new best friend isn't a bad thing?

People always say that you replaced them with a new friend... Well the way I see it is you fucked up if you left a space for someone to take and treat them better then you did...

Like I've been being told for a couple months now that I've replaced one friend with another, and now that I've replaced that friend...

Like if a person treats me better than them, makes me happier than them, makes me wanna spend time with them, doesn't put me down, and all that stuff is it bad to put myself first? Pick the person that makes me feel better than the other ever did?

Normally I'd say yes, you gotta think of everyone, but not today, today imma say no, you think of your happiness, and once a person doesn't bring you happiness then it's ok to find someone who does... And that doesn't mean you have to get rid of the other person all together but right now I don't think it's a bad thing to maybe have a new best friend.

Like I'm tired of people yelling at me saying i replaced them... Like if they left a spot for someone to care more about me than they did, if they don't make me happy, if they constantly put me down... And I find someone who sees the good in me, who brings me up, who listens to me, who generally makes me happy, makes me happy just to see their face, then I'm gonna pick them over the first person...

Is that bad? Selfish? I don't know, but what I do know is with this new person I've never been happier, and I want to keep this so I'm getting rid of the toxic people especially when all they do is use me to talk about their problems... If they really cared about me, they'd want me to be happy, and wouldn't be mad that I found someone to do what they don't...

To add, with this situation, long story short, the other people aren't exactly innocent little people that got 'replaced' first of all they made themselves get replaced because once I started being friends with this person, they refused to be around me when I was with him, and when they yelled at me for spending so much time with him, they've said pretty bad stuff to me, and they've been pretty awful to me too lately so they did it to themselves also... But not only is this new person really great😊

Sorry this was just a long rant but that's how I feel right now. I think that's mostly everything

Questions???? Comments????

~Hallie