Beautiful Beginning

After enjoying a wonderful breakfast with the best boyfriend ever, I notice I haven't answered his question officially about working for him. "So I've thought long and hard about the opportunity you offered me, to come work for you. And I have decided that I would love to come work for you." He smiles really big at me and then leans over to kiss me, "you don't know how happy I will be to constantly have you in my presence." I take pride in bringing so much joy into his life after everything Evelyn put him through, he didn't deserve any of it. "I have already put in my 2 weeks, almost a week ago. So in about another week I'll be good to go and can start whenever you need me to."

I get up from the table to start clearing our dishes and what food is leftover into a container, when he stands up and grabs my waist. "Do you understand how unbelievably amazing you are?" I smile because I have never had anyone make me feel like this man has. I have always been the dorky friend who does the school work or makes sure my "friends" get home safely after drinking too much. I have always been the invisible one and ever since we met my world has done a complete 360. "I believe it a little more every time you mention it." I give him a quick kiss and proceed to the kitchen to discard of the dishes and food.

"I have the day off today, I know you have to work, but I would love it if I could spend the day here." He looks at me as if I really needed to ask such a question. "I don't mind that at all. It would actually be amazing to come home to you afterwards." I look at him and smirk, "you really do love me don't you Sean Allen Kelly?" I just loved the way his name ran together off my lips. "Yes Rebekah Irene Reynolds, I am starting to love you so damn much. You just make my life simpler and everything is perfect with you by my side. Cant wait to start working with you and getting to boss you around a little." We chuckle together then head towards the room so he can get ready for work. "So what are your plans for today hanging around here?" It actually surprised me that he cared enough to ask.

"I was just gonna hang out in the library. Find a good book, make some hot tea, and sit in that comfortable looking lounge chair you have set beside the window. I hear we are supposed to get a few showers today, and I love the rain so it will be the perfect reading spot." I don't know what it is about reading that excites me so much. It could be the fact that when reading I can just let my imagination run wild, or I imagine myself in whatever situation I'm reading about. "I love how shy and keep to yourself you are. Maybe that's one of the things that attracts me to you so much." I smile like a young, silly schoolgirl. I walk to him where he is standing by the dresser and help him adjust his tie. "Mmmm, what else about me attracts you?"

I know most men get irritated when women ask this question, but we just love to hear the response. It gives us butterflies and reassurance that they actually give a damn about us. I see him eyeballing me skeptically, like he's taken in all my beauty for the first time and trying to think of everything he could possibly tell me right now. "Well for starters I like the fact that you don't take any crap from anyone. You are strong and independent, smart and beautiful, and you make me the happiest I've been in a while. Plus my mother already adores you. That reminds me, she wanted to invite you to lunch on Tuesday. Said she has some serious stuff she would like to talk to you about." Satisfied with his answer, I agreed to the lunch date and told him to call her and let her know so we could get all the details sorted out. After finishing getting dressed we head downstairs and towards the front door so he can head out for work.

About an hour after Sean left I just started wandering around the house. I walked through every room, I walked his whole backyard, which by the way is exceptionally huge. A pool with three different depths, poolside loungers spread around the pool, a gazebo with a bar and grill, and a pull down screen for movies under the stars. Heading back into the house I head for my favorite room of all time, the library. Obviously it isn't big and extravagant, but its perfect. Two of the walls, from floor to ceiling, are covered with books. In the middle of the room sets a table and in front of that a chaise lounge and a red-brown couch. On the third wall there is a fireplace with a mantle containing a few picture frames. I walk over and examine the photos closely. There are 2 pictures with him and his mother, a picture I'm assuming of his parents on their wedding day, a picture with him, his mother, and his father and the last photo I stumble upon makes me want to throw it across the room. It's a picture of him and Evelyn at one of his company events, and they actually look like at one point they were happy. I cant even allow myself to get angry, I just repeat the mantra in my head "she is his past, you are his present and future." Finally calming myself down, I place a few logs into the fireplace and put some fire to it, then I walk to the romance drama section and pick a book and take a seat on the couch.

Sean's POV

I arrive home after a long day of meetings, and answering emails, and going over my schedule with my soon to be ex assistant. I walk into the house and find it's dark as if no one is home. I immediately head up the stairs and into my bedroom, but I don't find her there. I know she wont be but I take a look in my connecting bathroom anyways. As my mind registers that she isn't in this vicinity of the house I head to a place I know she's bound to be, the library. As I approach the doorway I see a glow coming from the room, figuring she lit the fire place. I walk into the room and notice that she has fallen asleep with a book on her lap, but she has almost finished the book. I take the book from her lap, extra careful not to let it close and lose her place, and set it on the end table next to where she is sitting.

I slightly nudge her awake and she looks up at me with sleepy eyes. "Hey, how was your day? Hopefully work wasn't too hectic." I chuckle "baby when your in my line of work, its always a hectic day. But I've been waiting all day to come home and take you to my bed and just bury all my worries deep within you." Her jaw drops but there is a hint of a smile in her eyes. I guess I literally took the words from her mouth, because all she can do is smile wide and nod her head at me. Accepting that as a yes I pick her up over my shoulder and give her a simple smack on her back side and she shrieks, clearly wide awake now we head off to my bedroom.

When we reach the bedroom I plop her down onto the bed and start kissing her passionately. Hearing her moan and groan does nothing to help my groin straining against my slacks. I slowly start to undress her, piece by piece, reveling in the sight of her body. She surprises me by ripping my shirt open, buttons flying every where, and runs her finger tips and then her fingernails up and down my abdomen. It drives me crazy just seeing what me kissing her does to her hormones. I stop undressing her when she is laying beneath me in nothing but a black lace thong and matching bra. She starts writhing and moving trying to get me to touch her, but I just have to marvel at this beautiful creature god created. After I feel I have had enough of looking to last a lifetime I lean her up and reach behind her to unclasp her bra. Throwing it to the side I start on her panties, because I like to be a little rough, I say fuck it and rip her panties off.

Taking matters into her own hands she reaches down and starts undoing my pants. Not even pulling them down she shoves her hands in my pants and gropes my member. Not gripping it to tight she starts a slow up and down rhythm, seducing me, taking me higher then I ever have been. She keeps up the motion and having her completely naked beneath me its not long before I'm calling out her name and shooting stream after stream of warm, liquid into her palm. Satisfied with herself she takes her hand out my pants and licks one of her fingers, and that instantly has me hard and ready for round 2. I gently push her back onto the bed and I reach down to insert a finger inside her. She is already so wet and ready for me. I position myself in between her thighs and place the head of my cock at her entrance. Looking at her for the go ahead, I slowly start inserting myself into her warm woman hood. Once I'm fully inside and I know she has gotten used to me I start really moving.

In, out, in, out and so fourth. I cant believe how well our bodies mold together, almost as if she were made specifically for me. I continue pounding her as she scratches up and down my back and nips at my neck, ear lobe, and chest. I know she is close when I feel her thighs tighten around my waist and she starts shaken a little bit. I pound on and on and before I know it we're throwing each other off the edge, into one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. As we lay there coming down from what I would say was heaven she opens her mouth to speak. "So today I found a picture in your library of you and Evelyn, and I'll admit I was mad at first but I think I've gotten it into my head that she is your past, and I'm the present and future. I just want to tell you that I love you and I'm happy that you've chosen me." I'm glad she's learning to not let it bother her, "I love you too sweetheart." And with that we drift off into a deep slumber holding each other as couples should.