Dally Imagine

@xRosieTWx

Your POV

I hadn't realized the time until I'd waken up in Dallas' bed and the sun was in my eyes the minute I'd open them. Only a few seconds after I'd realized Dally had his arm over me pulling me closer to him. I could feel his breathing against my neck. I liked the way it felt. But my dad would absolutely kill me; not like he already was when I got home. I shifted over a little.
"Rosie." He groaned.
I giggled, his voice sounded tired, and his hair was messy. He was adorable.
"Yes Dally?" I said and finally left his grip and sat up.
He pulled me back down immediately.
"Your warm, stay here." He said and buried his face into my neck.
I wiggled out of his grip again, and ran my fingers through my hair. I really didn't wanna go but I had to.
"Babe," I started.
"Shut up," He said and kissed me, making me melt and pulled me back down.
"10 more minutes Winston."' I said trying to sound stern.
"Yea, Yea." He said and pulled me into him.

I'd woken up again and then the clock read 4:08.
Yikes! I thought. How the hell could he sleep so long?
Well we'd been up since 5am, but that's besides the point!
I jumped out of bed this time and threw on my jeans.
"Shit, shit, shit!" I yelled.
Dally sat up and ran his fingers through his hair.
"What's the hurry babe?" He said still tiredly.
"MY DAD IS GONNA SKIN ME!" I shouted as I ran over to retrieve my shirt from his headboard.
"Rosie," Dally started. I loved the way he said my name.
"Yea?" I stopped and looked at him.
"It'll be okay. I'll get you there." He said and got out of bed. He towered over me and brought his face down to kiss my forehead.
He changed his jeans, and put on a white t-shirt, and his infamous brown leather jacket. He grabbed my hand and lead me outside. We jumped into Buck's Car.

"Now can we at least get food first?" He said without my answer, which was going to be a yes, but he pulled up at the Dairy Queen anyways.
He ordered a Barbecue sandwich for himself, and I only wanted Ice Cream.
We talked and ate. He then took me home. He dropped me off just a little before my house. So my dad wouldn't see him.

I'd gotten out. "Bye Dallas." I said while strutting away from the car.
"I love you." He said.
I stopped. Dally never said he loved anything.
I turned around and looked at him.
"I love you too Dally." I said, while blowing him a kiss, and watching a smirk grow on his face. Now to face my death. My dad.

SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT BABES. AND LATE UGHHH I SUCK. I'LL REDO IT IF YOU NO LIKEYYY. BUT INCLUDE SOME MORE CHARACTERISTICS OF YOURSELF AND WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN!! SORRY BOOOO💕