a new friend?

The new boy scanned the room with his narrow eyes before making his away next to you.
He gave you a smug smile as he sat down.
You could feel your heart beat, it probably wasn't even normal...

He placed all this things, which was only a note book and a pen, on his desk, he folded his arms as he focuses on the words coming out of the teachers lips.

You on the other hand was to distracted by the new hottie that you completely spaced out.
His hair was a soft grey , eyes a piercing brown and his lips looked so damn good to kiss, oh baby and that jaw line, he could slice up all these thirsty hoes with that jawline.

"Alright get into a group of 4!" Exclaimed the teacher, snapping you back to reality.
You looked around the room , everyone was waking around to their friends, you just sat there but knowing what to do

"Ahem, excuse me " you felt someone tap you on the back, you turned around only to be face to face with the new prince of hotness him self.
"Yes?" You spoke, hiding your inner feelings with a calm expression.

"I'm new and I don't really know anyone, can I maybe work with you?"
He smiled causing your heart to just melt like thin chocolate.
"Sure " you gave him a small smile.

From afar, Jimin glared at the new boy, he hated to admit it but he was jealous.
He could feel his insides turn as you smiled at him, the last time he saw you smile like that was when...

He told you he loved you.

When he lied to you

Jimin clicked his tongue in annoyance as he kicked his table causing some of his stationary to roll to the solid surface of the floor.
He let out a sight as he pondered what he should do next, he looked around the loud classroom.
Everyone in groups of four, chatting,  joking about...except one group.

He smirked as he eyed you and Namjoon, he grabbed his properties before casually walking to the two of you.
"hey guys! " he smiled as he innocently sat down next to Namjoon.
You glared at him, a look of nothing but annoyance.
"what do you want Park boy? " You spat at him.
Jimin fans a confused look.
"well I'm here to work with you guys! " You only rolled your eyes.
"just work wit-"
"everyone is already in groups!!! " Jimin groaned as he threw his head back.

"plus" he began as he wrapped his arms around Namjoons shoulder.
"Our new friend doesn't find, does he" Jimin turned to the taller male who was surprisingly in a very chill mood.
You gave Namjoon a desperate look, however, he sadly didn't catch on and just srugged his shoulder.
"No problems here"
Jimin smiled in satisfaction, whereas you rolled your eyes, not looking forward to the lesson anymore.

"alright class,  settle down pleases, if your in a group of 3,  it's absolutely fine! "
The once noisy class, had now quiet down.
"Your groups will be working together for 6 lessons! "
Great you thought.
In the corner of your eyes you could see Jimin quietly celebrate to himself,  and oh how much it fucking annoyed you.

Thinking he could just come waltzing back to your life after ignoring you for the past 2 years.
He left you just like that...no explanation, no nothing...and thinks it's all right to just come into your life back again like a cold breeze during a hot summer.
Well how fucking dare he...
Because you, this time, weren't going to forever him...

Namjoon, who finally realised the tense look on your face, nudged you.
" You OK there? " he asked, his sexy smile still plastered on his face.
You wouldn't help but smile like a small child as you replied back.
"u-uhm...yes, I'm alright "
The male nodded his head before paying attention to the teachers instruction.

Jimin who had noticed the way you reacted towards him scowled in frustration.
He impatiently tapped his foot, trying his best to calm the envy and rage down inside him.
This was the only opportunity to take you back and no way in hell was he going to let some new ass Prince charming take away his chance.

His selfishness had always got him everything he ever wanted, and he was sure that it was going to get you back to him as well.
He loved you, but knew that you didn't hold the exact feeling like him, he wanted you, and was going to do anything to have you back...even if it meant using force.

He knew all your weak spots, he knew that there was still something inside you that still wanted him.
He knew your past , your secrets...and if he had to...he was more than ready to use them against you.

He chuckled at the though of you being humiliated and crawling back to him.

It was everything he ever wanted since he broke up with you.
After awhile, he got bored of  his new girlfriend, broke up with her, for a new one,  had fun,  broke up with her as well and once again moved on.

It was a continuous chain of a game really.

The current girl he was involved with was also nothing but a pretty doll used for entertainment only, but now she was getting old and boring as well, she's even gotten boring in bed...at first, the relationship was all about skin touching and sexual tension...but now that whore was asking for more that sexual orientation...she wanted affection...

So obviously...like the rest of his other used up dolls, he just got rid of her and threw her in a pile of the other previous dolls he had played with.

And there was absolutely no guilt at all...

"alright class dismissed, I hope you all have a good weekend"
The students cheered as they ran out of the classroom, excited to finally escaped the hell.
You yourself were feeling the exact same, I mean who wouldn't?

"hey, (y/n)  " Namjoon walked next to you.
"is it cool If...um walk home with you? "
You excitedly nodded head in joy, never have you ever felt so happy about walking home with someone...

"sure!! "

"thanks" he smiled.

But sadly...you excitement was soon to be ruined...

There you saw,  Jimins girlfriend...well ex girlfriend, walking towards you.

If glares could kill, you'd be dead by now...