Phantom shift

Chapter 1

Danny finally defeated the ghost King. He was so tired his eyes kept drifting different ways, thinking about the destruction of amity park. Danny's a halfa part human and part ghost, half human and half ghost. His powers are growing everyday not knowing his full potential yet, he discovered his ice power when undergrowth invaded amity park and took over Sam and made her his care taker. Danny and his abilities kept growing he also learned his ghostly wail. Well he didn't like the fact that it came from a future that was horrible it scared him for life. Facing that demon was so terrifying for Daniel but he made a new friend clockwork.

Danny laid in his room thinking about what happened in the ghost zone and the ghost King. Till his ghost sense kicked in and he went ghost and flew out his house. He looked around and thought really the ghosts are starting again i thought they would go back and clean there homes. It was clockwork he gave Danny a smile and worried look, causing him to think why is he here? Danny flew to him and gave him a hug, clockwork just laughs and smiles at the boy.

"Daniel I'm here on an important business." Clockwork stated and pulled out this weird looking necklace. Danny looked at it and then at him, seriously what is this. Clockwork cleared his throat and smiled "Danny since you defeated the ghost King you are now, prince and soon King of the ghost zone." Danny's eyes widen at that and he backs up and shacks his head in disbelief that he's gonna be the king of all ghosts. "Clockwork you must be kidding right?" Danny said in a laughing matter but clockwork didn't budge he just stayed quiet. He moved towards Danny and put the necklace on the halfa " young Daniel there a force at work you won't be King just yet. Your gonna be traveling threw realms that you won't know. Collect them crystals before the whole cosmos suffers."

Danny looked at clockwork in worry "wait what you mean by that?" Danny asked trying not to show fear in his voice. Clockwork shifted young to old and smiled " Danny my dear boy you must not say who you really are, use your powers wisely and collect these power crystals before the threat gets them. If you say who you are the who timeline and realties could break." Clockwork said in a serious tone and before he knew it Danny saw a green portal and sucked him in while Danny screamed.

************************

Ichigo was out soul reaping thinking about what to when he gets home till he looks up in the sky to see someone falling from the sky. Rukia wasn't far behind "ichigo look someone's falling from the sky" he saw it and felt a spirit energy. He saw the figure somehow fly and hover in place for a bit then a hallow came and attacked whatever that was. He ran and followed the impact sight, seeing a hollow fighting a person. This person had white hair and was in a black looking suit and white gloves,belt and boots. The persons eyes where neon toxic green, ichigo was surprised at this and then felt the persons spirit energy like he was alive and dead. He puched the hallow in thief ace and pulled out his sword and sliced his arm of causing the hallow to scream in pain. Then out of nowhere a green light appeared and impacted the hallow causing it to go into a building. Ichigo looked back and saw the boy his hands light up with green energy. "Who are you ?" Ichigo said in a clear tone the boy looked at him in question till the hallow came at him and threw him into a car. "Soul reaper and you what are you anyways I sense your spirit energy so powerful and what that's not possible your alive." The hollows eyes widen looking at the boy in surprised ichigo looked shocked as the hollow seemed to fear this boy.

The boy smiled and looked at ichigo in a tense state then his hands lit up and shot multiple times at the hollow. Causing the hollow to fall down in pain then rukia looked and saw what happened and kept looking at the boy. Then ichigo sliced the hollows head and it disappeared then he looked at the boy still standing there. The boy floated off the ground and looked around in flew away, ichigo was about to go after him till rukia stopped him "that spirit is none of our concern." Ichigo looked at her in surprise and yelled "really he's a ghost and I thought soul reapers where to help the, pass on." Rukia kept her cool and laughs "ichigo that boy is something else didn't you see that hollow reaction to him. He also didn't have a chain that lead to his heart. Don't worry I got a feeling we will see him soon."