Hitting her where it hurts

Anna's P.O.V.
So daddy told me that he was mad and to go to his office and bend over his desk. Daddy came in with a vibrator a ball gag and a belt. Daddy came over and slowly unzipped my dress kissing my neck and then smacked my bum I knew it was red by how loud it was. Daddy took off my panties and stuffed them in my mouth while he started to rub my clit harder and faster right before I was gonna cum he stopped. I turned and look at him and he spanked me with the belt it hurt but it was a good hurt. Daddy's hits got harder and harder but it didn't feel good or even like a punishment daddy looked mad and he just kept hitting me and I cried. I ran to the door and tried to get out but daddy grabbed me and threw me to the floor he didn't seem like himself he seemed like possessed and he was hurting me bad and I was just wishing someone would help me. 'Daddy I'm so sorry it hurts daddy please stop I'll make it up to you I'll be a better babygirl daddy I'll clean the house just daddy stop' I begged but it was like he didn't hear me. I was bent over for two more hours and my bum was bloody and red I finally got loose when daddy went to get a drink I locked the door and went to look what happened I cried and cried daddy hurt me bad and I didn't want to be there anymore.

Liam's P.O.V.
I just lost it. I couldn't control myself the Spanks got harder and louder and I heard her pleas for me to stop but I couldn't I just couldn't I felt bad but it was like a release I needed but I know she will be sad. I came back from getting a drink and saw the blood on the desk, belt, and floor and cleaned it up. I went to knock on Anna's door but refrained from doing so because I felt so bad. I got in the shower and went to bed. When I woke up I got breakfast and went to the gym did everything I could to not go home. It was 10:30 by the time I got home and I heard yelling it was the she devil and Anna.

Vicky's P.O.V.
I got up and saw the little girl eating cereal but not sitting down I got breakfast and then went on a run. I came back and she was upstairs so I got dressed and went shopping when I came back she was asleep and I wanted to watch tv but the stupid little mermaid movie was on so I changed it. When I changed the little girl started to yell and cry." No turn it back I was watching that." She said. 'No you weren't you were asleep and stop being a baby or ill make sure you get thrown out of here and out of my son's life.' I said yelling at her. "Well you know what please do but he'll pick me over you any day of the week. So leave me alone and turn it back or I'm gonna tell him what you said" She said yelling. I told her no then she kicked me and started hitting me. I hit her back really hard and kicked her back till she was on the floor crying. "Please stop." She screamed 'YOUR JUST A LITTLE BITCH DONT EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME AGAIN." I yelled then Liam came in and I knew he was mad.

Liam's P.O.V.
I walk in and Anna is on the floor I start yelling at Vicky and pick Anna up bringing her up to her room and telling my mom to get the hell out. Anna is knocked out and I lay her down going to get her a wash cloth and putting it on her head calling my friend who is a doctor to come look at her. 'Tyler can you please come over I need you to come look at my little.' He said he would be over in 20 minutes Vicky left so I was just waiting for Tyler to get here. Tyler got here made sure she was okay and saw her bum and told me to rub some ointment and ice it to get the bruising and swelling to go down. I slept next to her and when I woke up the next morning she wasn't there.

Where did she go? What shall Liam do about how he treated her?

Love MaCayla ❤️😘