chapter 31

I freeze. The lady hands me the paper and i look over at Luke. "Im gonna be a dad!" His voice cracks and he starts crying. I smile at him and manage to choke out, "We're gonna be parents, Luke!" I squeeze his hand and the nurse rubs my shoulder. "You two are so beautiful. Congratulations," she helps me off the bed, and we walk out to our car. We decide to call the boys, Crystal, Bryanna, and Chrissy, since she's in town, over to tell them the news.

We are back at Luke's house, and his parents, the boys, and the girls are all sitting on the couch. "Sooo, are you gonna tell us? Or just sit there smiling like idiots all day," Calum mumbles, making Chrissy slap his arm. He rubs it and Bryanna sits up. "Seriously tell us!" Everyone nods and we look at each other. "Im pregnant!" Liz starts crying, Andrew hugs liz, Bry starts screaming with crystal and Chrissy, and the boys attack me and Luke in a hug. "Holy balls! Congrats guys!" Ashton slaps lukes back and he smiles. "Oh geez, man, you guys are old," Calum puts his arm around me and gives me a hug. I laugh and Michael widens his eyes. "Little Hemmings. Everywhere," Luke rolls his eyes and smiles.

Everyone left awhile ago, and we decide to tell the fans the news, so I tweet. @EmmajCarter: go on 5sos's livestream in 2 minutes!! Big news!:). Many people reply immediately, so I tell Luke and we set up the livestream. After 19 seconds, it has over a million views and I wave. "Hey guys! Luke and I decided to go live, because we have very very important news as I said in my tweet," comments explode with guesses about music, new tour, new album, new merch and Luke shakes his head. "So..." he grabs the paper the doctor gave to me and shows the camera. "We're having a baby!" We say in unison. The comments fill with a variety of things from, 'Omg I'm crying this is a prank' to 'congratulations guys!' To 'hoe back off my mans' I smile and Luke puts the paper down. "Also..." Luke raises his eyebrow and i ignore him. "A week ago, I went to the doctor, and since then, I've been depression free!" Luke widens his eyes and embraces me in a hug. "Emma, im so freaking proud of you," he kisses my cheek and we say bye to the livestream. "How come you never told me!" Luke grabs my arms and smiles widely. "You never asked!" I smirk at him and he shakes him head.

--- 2 MONTHS LATER

I now have a bump, that Luke obsesses over, and just 7 more months to go. Right now I'm sitting on the couch, watching Netflix, while eating ice cream. "Hey pregnant lady," Calum walk into the door followed by the boys, and girls. "Shut up," I smile and Luke runs in, sweating. "Oh hey, everyone," he said in a questioning tone. "Ew sweaty dude, get out of my house," Michael says, putting an empty box of fruit roll ups in the pantry. "Dude, this is my house. And shush I just got done working out," Luke rolls his eyes and walks upstairs. Chrissy looks at me and nods me over, so I follow her to the back porch where nobody can hear us. "What's up?" I sit down and she starts crying. She pulls a picture out of her sweatshirt, that's way to big for her, and shoves her hands back into the pockets. I look on the back to see "8 month checkup," written in her handwriting. I turn it around to see an ultrasound with Chrissys name on it. "Holy hell, what is this?" She sniffles loudly. "Im 8 months pregnant, Emma," I laugh lightly. "It's not April fools, you silly, now really what is this!" She shakes her head and slowly lifts the oversized hoodie up. I gasp as I see her huge baby bump. "Why didn't you tell me!" She grabs my hand. "I wanted to, but I couldn't. Only Calum knows and im gonna tell everyone else today. I hope you're not mad..." I grasp her hand back. "Chrissy. You're like my sister. I would never be mad at you for something this personal. Now you go in there, and tell everyone this exciting, heartwarming, news, okay?" She nods and we walk inside. Everyone's silent. "Guy's, no waiting anymore. Im...." she looks at Calum who's already smiling widely, and when Chrissy won't finish, he does. "SHE'S FRICKING 8 MONTHS PREGNANT! WE ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL!" We all scream and congratulate her. She breathes out and smiles. "Sorry for-" Luke cuts her off. "Chrissy, don't even worry, we love you and your baby girl so much," We all nod and she laughs. "Aww love you guys, too."
Everyone left, and Luke and I are cuddling in bed. He starts to snore and I giggle, slowly falling into a deep sleep myself.

It's like 3 am, and my ring tone starts blaring. I pick it up and croak, "Hello?" I then hear a panicky/ excited Calum. "The baby's coming! The baby's coming! Hurry get to the hospital now!!" I tell him okay and Luke's already getting up, as he heard our conversation and was awoken by it. When we're in Chrissys room, the nurse is talking about dilation, and Calum, Luke, and I are waiting patiently. About an hour later, she's at 5 so Luke and I have to exit the room. When we're out there, Luke can't stop smiling. "In just 8 months, we are gonna have a baby!" I grab his hand and nod.

We are both about to fall asleep when Calum burst through the doors. "Well, Luke, Emma, wanna meet her?" We quickly stand up and run to the room. When we get inside, the doctors leave and Luke covers his mouth. "What are you gonna name her?" I stand over the tiny baby in Chrissys arms. "Not sure. We're thinking Morgan or Cassidy," I grin. "That's so cute!" Luke looks at her and rubs his eyes. "Can I hold her?" Chrissy nods. His smile brightens and he picks the baby up. "Hi! I'm your uncle Luke! I'm probably gonna be your favorite but Shhh. Anyway, you're really cute. I like you a lot," I giggle at Calum and he shrugs and shakes his head. "Awww she smiled," I lean on Calums shoulder. "I think Cassidy is a pretty name," he smiles and nods. "Cassidy Jane Hood," Chrissy nods and a few tears escape her eyes. "Omg that's my middle name!" I walk over to Luke and take the baby, making him pout. "Hi Cassidy!" She grins and there's a knock at the door. 2 tired boys, and 2 smiley girls walk in. "Ashton, Michael, what the fuc-dge. I called you 3 hours ago!" They wave and yawn. "Im sorry we were sleeping. Plus the girls had to drag us out of bed," Michael says, sitting down. "Yeah, they were hardcore spooning," Crystal says. Bryanna nods and Ashton scoffs. "Uh, no. We were not!" We all laugh. "Mmhmm."

--------
OKAY so basically Chrissy wore like these wraps to slim her belly and always wore huge shirts, baggy sweats, etc. I know it's kinda unrealistic, but welcome to the fanfic world:^) 1235 words.thisisntproofread