Silver x Reader

It was a sunny day and you decided to take a walk in streets of New Bark Town with your (favorite Pokemon). As you walked, (favorite Pokemon) perked up as it sensed something.

"What's wrong (f/p)" you asked in confusion as you looked at your Pokemon. You looked forward and saw a familiar redhead entering the town. You smiled and ran up to him. "Silver!" You tackled him into a hug. His face grew red that it could even make his hair jealous.

"Y-you idiot! G-get off of me! You're too heavy!" He demanded as you let out a small giggle. "Sorry Silver. I just missed you" you said while still hugging him. He looked away from you still with a huge blush on his face.

"W-whatever! Just get off of me" you got off him grinning like a doofus. "So~ how 'ya been!?"

"Ya know traveling and stuff that I'm sure you won't understand, Baka" he scoffed looking away hoping you won't see his flustered face. You jumping on him out of nowhere caught him off guard and now you're grinning at him which he found innocently cute.

"Ya know I travel too right?" You giggled. Ah, music to his ears. Suddenly Silver felt something rubbing on him. He looked down to see f/p and chuckled. "Ah, I see (favorite Pokémon's pre evolution stage) finally evolved" he said as he crouched down and petted its head.

You looked at him a small blush creeping on your cheeks as you finally noticed his features. Last time you saw him he was almost the same height as you which was when you both were 10. Now you were 16 and traveling to regions to participate in contests, musical and showcases.

Eying Silver, you noticed he looked more mature than from 6 years ago, his height changed, his shoulders more broad and many more. He looked well I don't know more attractive than before.

"So what're up to coming back here, Y/N? I thought you were busy with contests and stuff?" He said snapping you back to reality. "E-eh? Ah well I haven't seen everyone in a while so I came to visit" you said smiling. "Hey, since you're here why don't we go and get something to eat? My treat Silv~" . He blushed at the nickname you used to call him. "W-whatever it's not like I'll enjoy it there anyways".

You grabbed his hands as you dragged him to a nearby cafe in New Bark Town being followed by F/P as Silver began to chuckle silently at your enthusiasm.

Oh boy, you both are going to have long day of 6 years of story telling and maybe 6 years worth secrets wink wink.