Golden state of mind

Jesse's pov:

I woke up naked still sweating from last night.

I look at the clock to see its almost 6 pm, damn i slept in late.

My friend Jeremy called up telling me it almost sun down already.

So, i hoped up, i went and washed up then i ran down stairs to grab some pasta before i leave. I gave my mom hugs.

Uh this is going to be pretty nice night to forget about kali.

I walk back up stairs and take my time, i put a plain white shirt and a skinny black tie.

I walk out the door to see jeremy and zach come to pick me up in a convertible with the top let down.

Time to forget about kali.

West coast

~~~

Before Jesse's night out...

Kali's pov:

Some how after one the worst school days of my life, i find myself knocking on my new neighbor's door.

I wait impatiently for about 5 mins and about to walk away. Then the door swings open and i see the tall, tanned,tattooed, gorgeous Jesse Rutherford.

He looks up like hes about to say something nice but changes his mind,

"What do you want?" he says without expression.

"Umm can i come in?"

"Yeah..."

"Is anyone home?"

"Nah."

I look around Jesse's house, i looks just like my house but has a ton of Jesse's pictures, album covers, awards,concert tickets, and autographs.

Then the thought hits me. I am in THE Jesse Rutherfords house.

I sit on his couch then begin to talk,

"I know you don't like Tyler but can you help me get him back?" i rush out.

"Ya what the hell ive got nothin else to do."

"So i was thinking we could go to one of your friends house, invite Tyler, ill wear a nice outfit then we'll get all cozy ."

He clenches his fists, "Sure."

"Umm k im gonna go so talk to you at lunch?"

"Ya cya." he says before heading up the stairs, but he stops half way up.

"Um well go to Christo Bowman's house he lives by Huntington on Friday." then he continues his decent.

omg Christo Bowman he is my second favorite singer

"Ee!!" i screech before walking back to my house

~~~

Jesse's pov:

"F-ing $h*t." i mumble to myself

Why does she want HIM back?!?

I shudder at the thought of his hands all over her.

I need a relief.

I pick up my phone and dial the first name that shows up.

"Hello?" Baileys voice sings.

"Hey its Jesse do you want to come over now."

"Yeah be there in 10. Do i need to wear anything fancy?"

"Nah maybe something that shows a little skin," i say even though i know she will wear something like that already.

~~~

I strip off my shirt and just leave on my black jeans.

Ding

I rush down the stairs then open the door to see Bailey wearing WAY too much makeup, her bleach blonde hair in fake curls with too much hairspray, a white pushup bra that you can see through her black lace crop top, white ripped jeans and red pumps.

She twirls her hair with her finger trying to look sexy.

"Hey there hottie, " she purrs.

Before i reply she shoves me into my house, grabs my wrist and pulls me up stairs.

I slam the door shut.

"Um jesse harder!" she moans just making me disgusted.

"Ah"

"Yeah!"

"Right there!"

She moans every time i move in and out of her.

She flips me over and we continue until midnight and then she leaves, and i fall asleep.

~~~

Update!! Not very long but it is something, going to be updating soon.

Until next time.

Vomment