Chapter Three

*Louis' POV*

"I love you." I whispered to Harry.

"Aw, love you too baby." Eleanor replied.

I gave her a weak smile. "You should get going, I need to get these guys to bed."

"Yeah alright, boo, see you soon." She waved goodbye and kissed the corner of my mouth.

-

I just stood there for about 5 minutes. So glad Harry didn't see or hear any of that.

I prised Harry away from Niall and carried him to our room. Then went back for the others. As it'd gone midnight, I figured they may as well stay. I fished out some blankets and tenderly covered them.

I shuffled in beside Harry. "Goodnight beautiful."

To my surprise he replied. "Night Lou." How long has he been awake? Probably just woke up when I was shifting him.

- - - - -

The next morning, I rolled over putting my arm around Harry to cuddle in closer. But I didn't feel a warm body against my arm. I snapped my head up, blinking ferociously at the empty space.

I practically ran downstairs. "Harry?"

"Haz, you in here?" I screamed.

No reply.

I found a note carefully placed on the kitchen worktop.

"Lou,

Gone out for a bit, don't know when I'll be back, don't wait up though. Have fun with Eleanor.

-Harry x"

A frown crossed my face. He never went out so early in the morning. Where is he even going?

To Liam (8:57am):

"You seen Harry ?"

From Liam (8:58am):

"Have you checked the toilet? Where could he have got to at 9 oclock?"

To Liam (8:59am):

"He left a note saying he was going to be out for a bit and that I should have fun with Eleanor :/"

From Liam (9:01am):

"You do realise, he hates her."

_______________

*Liam's POV*

"Who ya texting, Li?" Harry asked.

"Um, it's Louis, he wants to know if I've seen you." I explained.

"Don't tell him, please." I nodded and began replying to Louis'. I didn't exactly say I didn't know where he was, but I didn't imply that I did either.

To Louis (9:01am):

"You do realise, he hates her."

I instantly regretted sending it, Louis was bound to question it and then Harry would get mad.

From Louis (9:03am):

"Well he's going to have to learn to put up with her."

I seriously wasn't expecting that reply. I didn't ponder on it for too long as Harry called for me.

"Liam? You done?"

"Yeah, what did you want to do today?"

"Anything to forget about last night." I gave him a puzzled look so he started explaining.

"I was pretending to be asleep on the sofa when Lou uh Louis came in with Eleanor, then he told her he loved her-"

"He was probably just forfilling his role?" I proposed.

"Nah, it was behind closed doors, if it's just for show why would he have even brought her back?"

I could see the tears welling up in his eyes.

"Lets go have some fun!" I exclaimed. Harry nodded his head and followed me out the door.

__________

*Harrys POV*

Me and Liam met Zayn and Niall in a club, I have no idea what it was called. We pushed our way through a crowd of slutty girls, taking their turn to throw themselves at us.

"Hey guys!" Liam called.

Niall and Zayn smiled at us both.

"Drinks anyone?" Niall asked.

"Beer" we all said at once. Niall nodded and went to the bar.

-

Before I knew it the three of them were practically blind drunk. After my 1 beer I only had water or other still fluids.

"Ya'know y-you're aa beeeeeeeeutiful froggie." Niall pointed to me.

I couldn't do anything but laugh. Zayn on the other hand decided to join in.

"Hairy, I- I just wanna fank yous fa bing ma framily" He hiccuped.

"I best be getting you guys back, don't-" I cut myself off as Eleanor and Louis walked through the door hand-in-hand, beaming at each other. I felt my heart pound. "Right, come on guys."

I linked arms with Niall and Zayn whilst Liam insisted he could walk, despite falling over 3 times.

We eventually got to Liams car and he thought he was still driving. He hopped into the drivers seat.

"Taxi service, where would you like to go, Sir?"

"Shut up and get in the back seat, Li"

Surprisingly, he obeyed the order and was huddled up against Zayn the whole journey.

"You guys are all staying at Liams tonight, can't be bothered to take you all home."

What I really meant is, I wanted time to myself, where I could self-loath and no one could stop me.

- - -

I sat down on the bed in the spare room. None of us ever used this room. I'd only used it once and that was when me and Louis got into a stupid argument. But I was using it tonight.

But not for sleeping.

A/N: That does sound rather creepy but shh. Do you like it so far? -Natalie x