5

Becky P.O.V   5 months later
He took her away from me I'm still on that. I wanted her she was mine but all because of him I have nothing. Why would he do this me and him used to be good friends.

"Becky you good girl?"I was snapped out of my thoughts by Naomi.

"Oh ummmm.....yeah im fine I was just thinking"I say but I didn't make eye contact with her at all.

"You know I know you well Becky, you cant hide anything from me''she says a blush came across my face. I was thinking about Rachel.

''I just have a secret that I dont want to tell you. I re-"we were interrupted by..........Rachel.

''Hey Rachel"Naomi greeted her

''Hey girly''she gave her a hug

"Sooooo........how are you and Jey doing?"Naomi asked.

As soon as she said his name I got up fast, threw my phone at the wall, and walked away fast.

''BECKY''someone yelled but I didnt look back.

I went into my locker room locked the door and sat down shaking my leg. Why did he have to do this all the time I find the perfect girl some fuck boy comes and take her away from me.

"Why me''a tear rolled down my face I was angry, sad, depressed

"Why are you still here you have no purpose'' I got mad and couldn't control myself I stormed out the room  and out the arena

10 minutes later
I got home I got a bottle of beer and took a sip. I was messed up Rachel was all I thought about she was always on my mind I can't stop thinking about her.

"I know he will break her heart and I'll be there to make her feel better"I say to myself.

I'll never move on she's the only one for me no one is better than her she's one of a kind.

I hear a knock on the door I just let them knock.

"Becky......please open the door"I heard a sweet soft voice it sounded like crying. I then knew it was........Rachel