The Operators Strength (Theory)

So... you might be thinking... "Why don't you just put this in your Marble Hornets Theory book?"

Well, the answer is, is that I need to add something to this book. I'm very bored. Aaaand I kinda wanna delete that book so yeah.

Let's get onto this theory...

Since the Operator had given Tim and Brian a masked persona, which gave them the ability to reach amazing feats of strength, speed, and agility...

The Operator also gave Alex this kind of ability too. It might not be shown as clearly as the masked babes (Ok I'm regretting my choice of words already bUT wHO CareS) but Alex did get some of that power.

I think that Alex's strength/etc. was shown mainly in the middle and part of the end of Marble Hornets. But of course this power didn't stay for long, because soon enough the Operator would've gotten another helper.

Let's start from Entry #80. Alex shot Jay with pretty good accuracy. I mean, he died, right? At least this shot was more or less fatal. But anyways, his power could've quickly started to drain from here, since Alex's growing realization of knowing what he was doing. Because even when he shot Jay, he did hesitate.

This power would've quickly gone to someone else. And we could assume that everyone who died, they weren't strong enough to help the Operator. (ok EXCEPT BRIAN. I bet Brian's death was just a mistake. No one saw it coming) Like could you imagine Jay killing people for it? Neither can I...

And since Jessica already kinda left... It meant that Tim would be the next one and you could think, "well, who the fuck would he kill?"

Jessica was the only other survivor, so Tim would most likely have to kill her...

Also, if you think this theory is utter bullshit. Watch the last few entries. ALL OF THEM. Entry #80-#87 so you can go through a feels trip and so you can realize stuff. The main entry being #86 for this theory. Alex says that Tim needed to help kill the others.

Then, right after that entry it's the last entry! Yay... We can assume that Tim did not get better after that. And maybe even got worse... Maybe he did help the operator?

This theory sucked

*bad theory dabbing*

*heavily remixed Law & Order music plays*

YeahjjhhHsskeplrfpfp