Chapter 2

After a couple of hours catching up with Phil your stomach growled. "Is it possible you're hungry Y/N?" Dan looked up from his laptop and smirked at you before going back to tumblr.
"Maybe a little, Philly can we order pizza?" You looked at Phil and gave him puppy dog eyes making him laugh and agree.
"YAAYYY!" You jumped up and cheered causing Dan and Phil to laugh at you. Phil walked off to order the pizza and Dan closed his laptop then placed in on the coffee table.
"Wanna watch tv while we wait for the food?" He asked holding the remote out for you.
"Sure, let's watch some American Horror Story." You put the show on Netflix and snuggled into the sofa with your eyes fixed on the tv, completely unaware of Dan's eyes on you.

The three of you were half way through an episode when the doorbell rang and Dan jumped up to get the food. When you heard the front door close you got up and walked out of the room to see Dan struggling up the stairs carrying the pizza.
"Ugh. So. Many. Stairs." He complained and you smirked. Walking down the stairs you stood near him and said sweetly, "here, let me help you." You leaned down, acting like you were going to support him but instead you grabbed the pizza and ran back up the stairs, laughing like a maniac.
"WHAT THE- Y/N, PHIL YOU BETTER SAVE ME SOME OF THAT PIZZA" you heard him yell as you stood in the doorway offering a piece to Phil and giggling.
"Better hurry up Howell or it'll be too lat-AAGGHHH!" Dan had sneaked up behind you and picked you up by the waist causing you to drop the pizza box.
"Dan I swear to god put me the fuck down" you laughed as you kicked your legs.
"Okay okay just stop kicking me" he was laughing, hysterically. He put you down and then had to bend over holding his stomach. You stood there pouting slightly, acting upset. You couldn't keep the act up and started giggling too.
"Guys I get that it's funny but I've only had one slice! Sit down for gods sake, let's eat." Phil was laughing.
You dropped down on the couch next to Phil and Dan sat in his crease on the other side of you.

After a few hours, Dan was back on his laptop and Phil had gone to bed. He announced that he was going to sleep on the fold out bed in the gaming room and you could have his bed.
"Night Philly" you called from the couch as he walked down the hallway. "Goodnight baby sis" he shouted back making you smile. You scrolled through instagram as you sat next to Dan, who was scrolling through tumblr. It was quiet but nice, usually you felt awkward about people you didn't know but something about Dan made you feel, safe? Was that the word? You weren't sure, but you liked the feeling.
Eventually you stood up and said goodnight to Dan who looked up and smiled at you, "night Y/N, sweet dreams".
You walked into Phil's room and got changed into your pyjamas, an old pokémon shirt and some hogwarts pyjama shorts, before climbing into Phil's bed. After plugging your phone in and snuggling into the bed you closed your eyes and Dan came into your mind.
You weren't sure why but the thought of him made you smile, and you fell asleep thinking of the boy with warm, chocolate eyes.

Hey guys! So updates for this story might not be regular but I'll try my best to set up some sort of schedule 😊
I hope you're enjoying the story so far and I certainly won't complain if you vote or comment 😏😏
Bye for now! ✌🏻️