~Prologue~

St. Mary Higher Secondary School Reunion Party 2017 (batch 2010)

You are warmly invited to the 7 year reunion party of St. Mary for the batch of 2010 along with a 10 day cruise trip to Europe. Join your batchmates in a fun evening and relive those childhood memories in that tour.
Venue:The Leela,Mumbai
Date: 2 June 2017
Time: 6:00pm onwards followed by dinner and drinks
For more information on the tour,kindly contact the given number.

~~~~~~~~~~
I read the card one more time just to see if what I was reading was real? Our reunion party? And a 10 day cruise trip? Was it really happening?And that meant, I had to face him? I wanted to confirm once again, so I called Navya. My bestfriend from school who was in India.

"Hello Nandu, bolo. Kya haal chaal hai  London ke?" Navya spoke in her ever chirping voice which made my day everytime I heard it.

"London is perfectly fine. Screw that? I recieved a card from our school saying some Reunion Party followed by a 10 day cruise? Is it really happening?" I asked her all at once, didn't even gave her time to answer one question at a time.

"Wait baba. First of all, I screwed London. And yes I also received that card. And yes, it is really happening! But you won't be coming, right? Or are you coming?" Navya said and I was shocked but also in a deep thinking if I should go or not.

"Erm, I am not sure. If I think from my brain, then it's a big no. But then, heart. There is something which is saying to come, that something good will happen. What do you say?" I asked her , though I knew her answer.

"Arre, come! Please. I wanna see you, Nandu. But, what about him? He'll be also there, na? I don't want you to get upset or hurt, Nandu. If you think,you can handle it, then it's fine. But, if you can't, then I will advise you to not come. I don't want you to cry or get sad for that stupid fellow." Navya said and I was so happy to see her concern.

"Guess what? I'll come, Navya. I don't know if I can handle him or not. But the thing, is I have to learn to handle him. I can't stay like this, my whole life. And moreover, he still stays in my heart. Jitna bhi dur karne ki koshish kar loon, nahi hota hai. Maybe this reunion is giving me chance to get the things on my way. Maybe, to give him taste of his own medicine? What say?" I said confident and Navya gave a kiss to me on the phone while I smiled.

"I love you, Nandu. Jaldi aao. I can't wait for you to come." Navya said.

"I love you too Navya. Anyways, yeh kiss aur baaki sab,Cabir ke liye bacha ke rakho. I am fine with it. Chalo, I have to book tickets now. Bye." I kept the phone and looked at the card once more.

Manik Malhotra, I am coming.