chapter 4

"Do you know how lucky you are?" Zak said grabbing a towel. "uhmm what are you talking about"I asked raising an eyebrow "you moved here just in time, summer break starts next week". I grabbed my phone and checked the date "holy shit your right" I said with a slight laugh. "Come on let's dry off in my room"he said heading for the stairs

I followed Zak up to his room and locked the door behind me. "here put this on" he handed me a pair of his sweat pants and a navy blue hoodie. "Oh no thanks I have my clothes unpacked in my room" I laid the clothes down in his bed and turned for the door, he grabbed my arm and handed me the clothes again "nonsense, consider it a welcoming gift" he said with a wink.

Zak went to take his swimming bottoms off and I couldn't bare to look away. He began to pull them down then noticed me staring "how about we both turn around and get changed" I blushed as soon as he said that and quickly turned around. Gosh I wanted so badly to turn around and sneak a peek....

Once I changed I threw myself down on to his bed, he laughed and said "what are you doing?" I let out an exaggerated deep breath "I'm exhausteeeddd" he laughed and I felt him climb in the bed next to me. We weren't cuddling but it was still nice, every now and then I would feel his breath on the back of my neck and it caused me to shiver every time. Eventually I passed out, but when I woke up I felt something on my back. It wasn't uncomfortable, it was warm and nice, then I noticed Zak's arm wrapped around my waist. Holy shit I thought to myself I better get to my own bed before he wakes up a thinks I initiated the cuddling, I started to wriggle away and I was almost free but his arm tensed up and pulled back into his warm embrace. The feeling of being this close to him was so good that I didn't even bother trying to leave this time.

//Author note//
I kinda gave up on this series about a month after publishing the third chapter because no one seemed to be reading it, so I deleted this app for about 4 months but today when I logged back in I noticed it had 200+ views, people were asking for more, and people were actually adding it to their library. So after seeing all this I genuinely felt inspired to continue this story...Thanks everybody 💝
Much love
-Jake