Chapter 5

Y/N'S POV -

Pop star? Lauren and her friends are pop stars in a girl group?
Like wow, they are only 19 and have achieved so much, then there's me who is 23 and has achieved nothing.

Well, now we are on our way out of the house and to the airport.
I know its crazy how I've only met them but they saved my life and let me go on tour with then for safety, not just for safety but to start a better life without my wicked parents.

We step into the privet plane and get seated.
Lauren comes over and sits next to me, placing an arm on my shoulder for support to sit down.
Once she sat down, I looked round to see her side profile.
Beautiful.
She has raven locks that fall down to rest on her chest.
She's the best thing that has happened to me, and I know I sound so cliche when I say that but I mean it, she's the one who made my life better.

I was abruptly taken out of my thoughts when an unfamiliar girl standing in front of me and Lauren coughed, giving me and evil glare.
By now Lauren was looking at me and I felt my cheeks heat up extremely fast at this embarrassing moment.

My eyes moved from Lauren's to the girls, I looked back at Lauren when she was introducing me to this mysterious girl.
"Y/n, this is Lucy. Lucy, this is y/n"

I gave her a bright smile and a wave, extending my hand out to shake hers.
Her facial expression hadn't changed a bit, she still gave me a cold, hard glare.
Lucy slapped my hand away from hers and crossed her arms, opening her mouth to speak.
"I want you out of my seat, now"

My mind was in complete confusion, like I was on this plane first, you weren't.
I was about to argue back but Lauren stopped me.
"Lucy, don't be like that. She sat here first and she's not moving."

Lucy got even more angry at Lauren's words.
Lauren and Lucy started arguing, attracting the attention of the girls and the rest of the tour crew.

While the two aggressive girls were arguing, I swiftly took off my seat belt and got up, moving to a different seat.
As much as I want to sit next to Lauren and feel safe in her presence, I can't.
Obviously that Lucy girl wants to sit next to her, but I also didn't want to get involved in a fight, I don't know how I would defend myself.
I guess I'm just used to getting beat up all the time, people getting into fights kind of scares me in a way.

It took the girls some time to stop arguing and realize I had moved seats, and when they did, Lucy had an evil grin on her face and Lauren had a sympathetic look.

We stared fixedly at each other for what felt like years, Her green, almost grey eyes look deep into my dark ocean blues.
I bit my bottom lip ain amazement, how can such a magnificent species as Lauren exist on this earth,
Incredible.

Lauren started giggling which made me look around to see the whole tour crew looking at me, with wide grins on their faces.
My eyes widened in embarrassment for staring at Lauren and I immediately looked down towards my lap, fidgeting with my fingers.

When everyone settled down and got back to their conversations, I turned around, once again locking eyes with Lauren.
She silently voiced a 'get some rest, please and sorry' I smiled at her as she turned back to continue reading her book.

Although when she began reading her book again, I saw Lucy glaring at me again.
She then put the middle finger up to me as she silently voiced 'you touch my Lauren and I'm gonna kill you'

I turned my head around and closed my eyes letting the sensational darkness take over.

****************
A/N : next chapter up tomorrow or sometime this weekend, depends.

Love ya

Hermy-