The hot brother

Abbys POV
So I am still really mad at cam for what he did but I still love him I didn't want to sit by him during the movie because he hurt me.Then I saw him leave the room i knew I had to go after him but I couldn't half of me was saying go but the other half was saying stay.
Later that night,I tried to text cam but he didn't respond I called him and he still didn't respond the I got really worried all my emotions started to come out I stayed to cry then I got mad then I fell asleep I had a dream where he left me for every and never came back he had a better life where he was and I was left all alone with someone to help me through everything. I woke up crying o knew I needed him so I went to his house and his mom answered She said he wasn't there she said "I thought he was with you" but he wasn't I just broke down in tears not knowing where he went.

The next morning 
I have school today I really hoped I see cam there I went to his locker waiting for him but then I saw him my face lit up with joy i was so happy to see him I have him a big hug then I asked him where he was he said he was at a friends house then I saw his hand it was all bloody and brusied he said he punched a wall and he didn't say why but I didn't care as long as he was with me it was all ok I asked if he could sleep at my house tonight so he doesn't do anything stupid again. I started texting my best friend lauren and she kept telling me how she thinks cams brother Emilio , she kept saying "Omg he's so hot" so I asked cam if he could hook her  up with him he said he could do as much as he can so he started texting Emilio and said
"so you know that kaytlin girl shes pretty hot. Right?" Emilio took a while to respond, well more like 10 minuets but for me that's a lot and it's really stressful.
"Yeah, I guess. I actually like her though. To bad we can't be together...."
Cam quickly pulled away the phone and his face went pale. I don't know what's wrong but I need to find out. But, he doesn't look like he wants to talk about it. So, I just gave him a big hug and asked him if he was okay, and he of course hugged me back and all of a sudden can falls back and isn't breathing! I didn't know what to do, I started crying and screaming
"CAM WAKE UP DON'T LEAVE ME HERE, SOMEBODY HELP!!" But nothing happened... nobody came, so I called Emilio and he rushed over and asked what happened.
"I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! ONE SECOND WE WERE HUGGING.... THEN THE NEXT HE.. HE'S LIKE THIS!" I said crying.
Emilio just hugged me then eventually I fell asleep and the next morning I woke up crying. Cam was sleeping next to me and woke up and asked me what was wrong and if I was alright.
"YOU WERE DEAD! YOU LEFT ME! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? HOW ARE YOU HERE!" I yelled as I was crying. All he told me it was a bad dream and that I fell asleep when he was texting Emilio. He also told me that Emilio said that he really liked Kaytlin and would love to get together with her.

Emilios POV

After I got done responding to my brother that I would love to get with Kaytlin and that we have to ignore the rules, not even five minutes later I get a call from Abby. I wasn't expecting it to be her crying and screaming hysterically saying Cam was dead. Well, I knew he wasn't. Vampires can't die. So I knew he just fainted, probably from not having a good diet. So, I went over and calmed her down, and she fell asleep, eventually Cam woke up and asked why I was here
"DUDE ABBY THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD, SHE CALLED ME CRYING AND SCREAMING HYSTERICALLY!" I said yelling but whispering so I don't wake Abby. I finally told him he needed to tell her it was just a bad dream, I can't have Abby finding out about our family, the risk is too high of other people finding out, and I've never seen anything or anyone like her, Even worse what if she couldn't handle it.

Cams POV

So, tonight we had a little problem.... I guess I died (again) in front of Abby. I need to tell her I died over 100 years ago and I die every now and then. I wonder how she will react, I hope that she won't ditch me and will stay with me no matter what happens, Abby is my life and I don't want to lose her, I love her. So not too long after that happened I got screamed at. Abby was in tears and she was so worried. How could she possibly love me this much? I kept thinking to myself even though I won't find out the answer. I had to lie to her, I hated doing this but I can't Emilio called me and told me to tell her it was just a bad dream and what all had happened. I let her calm down after she had got up and started pacing around the room. I got up and held her until she was finally calm, I told her it was just a bad dream but she kept on crying and i wanted to cry, I hate seeing her like this. I need to talk to Emilio soon about all of this. I need to tell her even if it's without Emilio or not.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Long time no write! I'm sorry that I haven't been writing lately, school just started and my phone broke, I am using my laptop so I am sorry if there is spelling mistakes! Adios (=

(Words- 1042)