Oh My Lord

Als POV

"Well?" I raise an eyebrow and hop off the counter, crossing my arms across my chest. I watch as all the boys look around each other before Mac glares at the guy who came running in telling me.

"Uhhh...you see.." Jake tries to start but cuts off when I set my glare on him.

How could they be in the mafia. I mean I got the vibe from them, but could I really get involved in all of this?

Guns?

Other mafias?

Killing?

"Yes. I am. I am the Mafia Boss, Jake is my second in command, Hunter is my third. Hunter takes care of my weapons and Jake takes care of..other things" I watch as Mac explains this to me while he leans against the island clenching his fists.

Why do I have a feeling that the "other things" is drugs? Or human selling?

"And when were you guys planning on telling me this...?" I ask and shuffle towards the door slightly. Thankfully no one noticed my little movement.

"When you were more comfortable around us." Hunter finally spoke up. He awkwardly chuckled and scratched the back of his head. I quickly flicker my eyes toward the door before settling back on Mac. He noticed my little eye movement because he took a step toward me.

"Don't you dare.." he tried threatening me but I was already gone. I ran out of the kitchen and threw the front entrance;slamming the door behind me. I dig my keys out of my pocket and quickly unlock it. I slip in and start my car up as the boys come running out along with a couple other people.

And those people look like someone you don't wanna piss off...

So I'm out. I reverse and shift gears zipping out of here.

Guys stand at the gate with shotguns pointed at my car. They think I'm gonna stop? Funny. I speed up and one guy gives off a warning shot and shot off my driver side mirror. I drift my ass end of the car cause rocks to fly up.

I look over my shoulder, towards the house, to see Mac standing there with his arms crossed smirking.

"You have no way out!" He shouts and starts walking towards me. I shove my keys in my pocket as I get out of the car. I glare at him but make sure he can't corner me so I take a few steps away from the car.

"Leave me alone!" I shout and clench my fists at my sides.

"You're mine kitten! You are never leaving me! Ever!" He stands in front of me looking down..curse my shortness.

"You can't keep me here" wrong words. I'm quickly thrown over a shoulder and he's walking back towards the house. "Put me down!" I yell pounding on his back while swinging my legs. People chuckle as we walk by; Hunter and Jake are full out laughing their asses off while rolling on the ground.

I sigh and fall limp as he starts walking upstairs. Guess I really am staying. I hear a door opening and shutting. I quickly feel myself in the air before I land on a bed. I look around to see the room is different shades off black, grey, and white. This bed is huge. It's like two king sized beds. With brown wooden pillars.

I look up from the bed to see Mac standing at the end of the bed looking at me with lust and rage...

Oh my lord....