P R O L O G U E

I'd love to take a moment to dedicate this erotic fanfic to @KagomeHonda, who kept requesting for more. If not for you, this story wouldn't exist! Thank you so very much for your support!!!! 

It had to stop, yet neither participant could vocalise the fact despite their mouths being wrought open at the moment. Unsightly sounds were bellowing from the intertwined bodies, sweat and saliva mixing just as much as their locked forms. This was becoming a regular occurrence, as was the tightening of their chests whenever their gazes met the following day.

Strictly speaking, there was nothing stopping them from actually having a relationship. Neither had a significant other, it was entirely consensual on both ends, and their group of friends knew that the ravens had chemistry. Their elder brothers even saw it, and sometimes heard it. Yet, they both stuck fast to denying attraction or affection towards one another. Despite this, the teens were jealous when others approached the other half of their sinful activities.

Being nineteen and a soon-to-be college student doesn't grant common sense, now does it?

Sasuke's hips probed forward, his body angling itself to increase the pleasure building up within his partner and himself, before his lips sealed over a bouncing pink bud. His greedy fingers grabbed the other, taking it captive inside of his palm as he quirked it. Meanwhile, Ichiki continued to buck her hips to meet his lustful thrusts and bit down on her lower lip as Sasuke's tongue massaged her hardening peak.

The choice was simple; make it official or make it stop.

Her hands gripped his shoulders, her nails digging into his alabaster flesh as she surged upwards -- claiming dominance as Sasuke's back met the crumpled sheets that barely covered the creaking mattress. His eyes glazed over, watching as she rose and fall upon the piece of him that was buried ever so deeply within her most secret of places. Ichiki laid her hands over his chest, a palm directly over his rapid heartbeat, as she begun to swivel her pumping hips.

It was hard, though; be forever stuck with the same person or lose the warmth that you've grown accustomed to over the years? Yes -- years.

He sat up, their fronts colliding now as his palms moulded over her chest. She trembled at his touch, kissing him passionately as she went on riding him like she were a professional bull rider. Her arms came around his neck, their tongues dancing a sultry waltz as her insides squeezed him for all that he was worth.

It was toxic, it wasn't healthy.

Burying his head in her neck, he released and felt the quaking of her own sought after release.

Slumping over, they didn't even have the energy to separate their spent figures. Their sweaty foreheads brushed against each other, satisfied sighs coming from each of the lovers.

It was toxic, and it wasn't healthy. It wasn't exactly love, either. Not now, at least. But if it went on for much longer... sometimes, love can get you killed.