Chapter 5

"Have you found her yet?" Your father asked. "No sir, not a trace ever since that rain storm we have lost rack of her scent." One of the members of the pack respond. "I knew this would happen. Cole! I need you to go and find her, your the best tracker. I thought I could trust them with a simple job like this but clearly I have been proven wrong." He told Cole.

"Yes sir, I will have her back shortly." He changes into his wolf form and runs off. 

Timeskip~

"Hmm." He hummed as he sniffed a broken branch you had fallen on the hill where you fell. "Looks like someone had a tumble." He chuckled. He ran down the hill and continued following your scent. 

After a while he had caught up with your scent. But now he smelled someone else. "Ugh, what smells like death?" He asked himself. He tried to block it out and follow your scent but he was getting distracted by the other scent.

"Okay what is that!?" He went and followed it. 

Timeskip~ (Yeah I did another one, problem?)

"A cave?" He asked as we walked in. He sniffed the air and caught your scent again. "It's her again? But what's with that horrible death smell? Wait is she..." He followed it and saw a house inside the cave.

He carefully sneaked up and looked through the window and saw Marshall. "A vampire, that explains that awful smell but-" He was caught off when he saw you in Marshall's arms. He growled at the sight. 

But Marshall saw this and alarmed you. You bot got up and went to confront him. 

He turned out of his wolf form. "So you won't marry me but you'll be with a vampire! Really (Y/n)!? What is you deal!?" He yelled. "And you vampire, I'm gonna make you regret the day you were ever born! She's mine got that!?" He said. 

"Okay one, I don't love you Cole and I never will you jerk, and two Marshall has nothing to do with this!" You tell him. "Than why were you in his arms!? Why do you keep annoying me like this, I would love you if you'd only gave me a chance!" He told you. 

"Look dude, (Y/n) has been telling me about all the bad things about you, If I were her I would reject you too. So I recommend you walk away right now before thing get ugly." Marshall said as his eyes turn red.

"Oh I will, but I will be back. So I hope your ready to go to war buddy! Oh and your father will be hearing about this, love." He said as he turned back into a wolf and ran off. 

"So that was Cole huh?" Marshall asked. "Yes..." You said as you hung your head. He turned to you and hugged you. "Look, I won't let him take you away." He said. "Marshall, he'll be bring my pack. What are we going to do?" You asked. 

"Oh I have a few friends that will be more than happy to help." He smirked. "He mess ed with the wrong Vamp." He chuckled. 

You smile a bit. "Maybe your right, now let's get ready Dracula." You giggled.

Sorry it's short I have writer's block and i'm really tired. So yeah I hope you enjoyed anyway....