Football Practice

The journey to the football game was short. After all, it was being held at the local park. A few friends having a kick around, nothing too formal. Only four friends said that they were coming, so there wouldn't even be enough for a five-a-side! As the car pulled in to the side of the road, Harvey caught a quick glimpse of who was at the park. There was Tom and Ethan and Dobby and...

Harvey couldn't believe it. There on the pitch, with his silky brown hair, was Josh. Harvey had completely forgotten that Josh would be there. As the twins got out the car with their kits in their JD sports bags, Harvey swallowed hard. "Hi dudes, how's it hanging", Harvey's dad said, trying to be cool. "Ignore him," Max said authoritatively,"You guys get the football out while me and Harvey get changed". Harvey was still in shock. How could Harvey play a full game of football, with his crush, without doing something embarrassing?

Max and Harvey went to go and get changed. Max unbuttoned his jeans and ripped them off, then slowly took off his shirt and put on his football kit. Harvey pulled off his jogging bottoms, took off his shirt and just stood there in the changing room in his tight white underpants.

On the side of the changing room, Harvey stood still, remembering what Josh looked like, what he felt like. The feel of his thigh on the last day of term. The smell of his hair when he sat next to him in class. Aahh, Harvey opened his nostrils and his fantasy was gone. The air filled with a pungent deodorant, Lynx Africa. "Harvey, what are you doing?", Max said jokingly. Harvey shrugged his shoulders and finished getting changed.

The boys left the changing room to join Tom, Ethan, Josh and Dobby on the Pitch. Ethan gave out the instructions for the game. "Okay guys, we're going to have Tom in one goal, Max in the other. Me and Dobby are going to try and score. Harvey and Josh, you guys can stand by the side for now until one of us gets bored or injured".

Harvey couldn't quite believe it. HE was going to be left on the side of the pitch with his first crush. The first boy he had ever loved. This was the first time Harvey was actually going to enjoy football. As the boys on the pitch started playing, Josh began to speak to Harvey. "So are you looking forward to going back to school next Monday?", Josh asked Harvey. "Uh... umm... yeah I guess so. I like sitting next to you in Science class". There was a silent pause. This was the closest Harvey had ever come to confessing his love for someone. "Well I love sitting next to you too", Josh said flirtatiously.

Josh walked behind Harvey and hugged him, his arms wrapped around his waist. "This is the best day of my life", Harvey thought, as Josh held him in a loving embrace. Harvey was getting a warm, fuzzy feeling as he was held tightly by Josh. Josh was right behind Harvey, he could feel his breath on his neck. Harvey could feel Josh's fingers interlocked around his belly button. He felt something rise in his pants.

"Oi! Can you two get off the Titanic and one of you get in goal, Tom's sprained his ankle", Ethan shouted. Harvey didn't get the movie reference, but in a matter of moments, Josh was gone. Josh slowly released his hands from Harvey's waist, giving him a quick glance before he joined the others. Harvey stood there, thinking about what had just happened. Did Josh fancy him back?

Within a matter of minutes it started to rain and the match was called off.