Melody's voice

My name is Melody Speaker Cutter. I'm the daughter of Knife Cutter & Microphone Treble. The best parents I could ever have and if I lost them.......... I'd be devastated. *tears form* I love my mom because she told me to be myself and she knew how it felt to be called "A loud mouth", "A wild card" and "Pathetic". She told me to NEVER listen to them because I'm special for who I am and if I'm loud..... she told me to BE loud and proud of it because she and I are alike as mother & daughter. I love my dad because when I was a baby........*tears run down* I had a lot of nightmares and I always cry but my dad was always there for me when I cried he sang me a lullaby everytime I had a nightmare to help me sleep better & him and mom always let me sleep with them every night and it always helped me. My dad also told me to NEVER be afraid and fight for whats right and to NEVER give up hope. They also told me that I was the best thing that ever happened to them and they love me and I *starts crying* I LOVE them and I'll protect forever and even IF I lose the competition and come home with nothing, they'll still and ALWAYS be proud of me...*tears stop falling*

My name is Melody. And this.......
Is MY voice.