Fanfic 3 sorta: 2 diffrent people 2/4

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LORD CRYSTAL AHHHHH HELP" scream a little boy. "Yes little boy what wrong?!?!" Said Crystal. "The man the scary man I think his name was Aaron he's here he burned my home my mum and dad" he said starting to cry. "That's it he may be able to have the same power of me but he will not hurt my people" yelled Crystal. "GUARDS GET THE OTHER ONES" scream Crystal to the Guards. They nodded and scrambled. "This will be the first time to test their powers. Hopefully we can fix this. But what should I do with him? I guess I going to find out soon" said Crystal worried. After a few hours Jax,Daniel,Logan,and Barry came running into the room. Crystal stood there she was half naked getting dressed. Everyone blushed Crystal face was red as a tomato. She then yelled"HAVE U NOT HEARD OF KNOCKING!?!?!?!?". "Sorry my lord" said Logan blushing. Little did Crystal know they all had crushes on her so did Aaron well not away any ways getting a head of myself back to the story. Crystal blinked like crazy she was giving them a sign. "Ughhhh boys 😒 TURN AROUND I NEED TO CHANGE!!!!!" Said Crystal mad. The boys spinners to the other side and Crystal giggled a little. When she was done they talked about a plan. She trained each one with 5 mins for each. They got ready to go and fight Aaron. They geared up.
Powers
( Jax-wind)
(Daniel-fire)
(Logan-water)
(Barry-speed)
(Crystal- music an healing)
(Aaron-illusions)
Back to the story
"Ready to do this??" Said Crystal. They all knew they may die doing this so they all said they had to say something Crystal. She said ok each of them confessed their feeling for her. She was speechless. They all went into battle to fight Aaron they all thought it would be the end but it was only the start for the "Fighting Warriors".

Hey guys!!!! Ok so here's going to be a different book series when I'm done with this book I try to post as often as I can so yah ummm most of the names may sound filmier but I tried other ones but they didn't work so yah byeeeee