Rainer

"Rainer! Where are you?" You almost shout into your phone, still shocked that after his outburst at Jordan's premiere he had called you.

"Um... I don't know!" He yells and falls into a fit of giggles.

"Are you okay?" You ask hesitantly.

"I'm at a bar! Near Paige's campus." He reveals with glee spilling into his voice.

"What's the bar called?" You demand softly and push your hair out of your face, feeling how hot your forehead was from your worry.

"I-I'm not sure." He stutters and laughs in response to someone, a girl from what you could hear. "I'll ask."

You pace around your living room that you shared with Rainer and sigh anxiously.

"Shots." He answers finally.

"I'm coming, stay there okay?" You say hopefully.

"I'll be waiting, Y/N." He replies.

"Drink some water please." You add before he could hang up.

"I will." He assures, sounding calmer already.

"I love you." You mumble.

"I love you too." He responds immediately then finishes the call.

You shove on your TOMS and glance down at the sweater and black leggings you had thrown on when you had gotten home from the premiere. You grab your small bag that still held your wallet and keys and rush to your car.

You had decided to keep a small non-flashy car for yourself last year when you had first gotten big in Hollywood, just in case of emergencies. You needed a car that wouldn't pull the attention of paparazzi or fans that would get in your way in times like tonight when you needed to stay on the down low.

You arrive at the small bar and nearly jump out of your car when you pull your key from the ignition. You sprint into the joint and feel the weight on your shoulders fall away.

"Rainer." You breathe out thankfully.

"Y/N." He mutters back.

"Let's go home." You say softly and grab the hand he had stretched out toward you.

He clasps your hand and squeezes it before loosing up, but still holding on and keeping you close to him.

"I'm so sorry." He murmurs once you'd exited the building.

"What's wrong?" You question when you're both safe in your car and back on the road.

"Alan Mills is my father." He croaks.

You glance to your side and see tears gathering in his eyes before looking back out the windshield.

"My mom lied to me. My father was alive the whole time and she kept me from seeing him, or even knowing he existed. I've never felt more betrayed." He cries silently.

You place your right hand on his thigh and stroke his knee gently as you drove with the other.

"I'm so sorry, Rain." You whisper.

"I can't believe she would do this to me. She stole my childhood from me. I'll never get those days back. She's been lying to my face for 23 years, my whole life!" He stammers.

You relax slightly as you pull up to Rainer's beach house that he shared with you and shut off the car quickly. You turn to your crying boyfriend and place your hands on both sides of his face.

"At least you have your father now? Don't let her cruel lies make you bitter, Rain. You've been working too hard to let ruin your success." You comfort.

"I drank. I tried so hard to be good." He states.

"We can get you help and-"

"No! I don't need any help. Not from another therapist at least. I can't go back to rehab, Y/N." He refuses.

"I'm here for you and I'll help you if that's what you want." You agree.

He nods quickly and wraps you in his arms, over the console of the car.

"Let's go inside, okay?" You suggest softly, pulling out of the hug.

He pulls off his seatbelt in response and you exit the car and go open his door for him and offer your hand. He grabs it tightly with his shaky one and you lock the car before walking into the home with him trailing behind you.

"Those three years mean nothing now." Rainer whimpers as you sit him on the edge of your bed.

"You can't let one night override three years of sobriety. You're the strongest person I know and I'm positive that tonight won't lead you back down that dark path." You comfort, untying his tie and hanging it in the closet, along with his belt.

"What if the temptation is too much now?" He asks worriedly.

"I'm here this time. You have friends and family that love and support you. Don't push them away now." You whisper while unbuttoning his white shirt.

"Y/N, will this ruin the movie?" He inquires slowly, grabbing your hands, halting their way down his torso to undress him from his suit.

"I don't think so. You'll have to do lots of press probably, but I know you can handle it. If you can't though, don't be scared to ask me or someone else for help." You soothe and continue your task. "Take your pants off while I get you some pyjamas, okay?"

He undoes the zipper and you turn back to the closet to get him a t-shirt and some shorts.

"Here, Rain." You mumble and pass him the clothes.

"Thank you for being with me, Y/N." He murmurs back.

"I love you. We've got everything under control. It's time to get some rest." You state and crawl into the bed and wait for him to lie beside you.

"I love you, Y/N." He says softly.

"Close your eyes, Rainer. Everything will be okay."

***
Thanks for reading!

Feel free to comment a prompt and a character for an imagine!